+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Starting: Etheridge, Peltier, Morrison, Manga, Bennett, Ralls, Vaulks, Decordova-Reid, NML, Murphy, Zohore

Subs: Smithies, Bamba, Cunningham, Hoilett, Tomlin, Paterson, Ward
    Looks good to me

Re: Based on all of our current players staying and playing to their potential....

I'm not sure it's as easy as saying a definite 11. For me I would play the back 5 started pl with as I think they are our best defenders I know manga is better at cb but I think he is better than Peltier.

For me I think Patterson should play every game whether that be central , 10 or rm.

I wouldn't play both Murphy and Nml as nice to have a pace option of the bench.
    For me would be nice to see what Reid can do but if he's better at 10 or up top.

I am a fan of Hoilett and think he is one 9f our cleverest players where can get away with not being rapid in championship.

I still think Zohore can be one of the best strikers in the division

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I'm not sure it's as easy as saying a definite 11. For me I would play the back 5 started pl with as I think they are our best defenders I know manga is better at cb but I think he is better than Peltier.

For me I think Patterson should play every game whether that be central , 10 or rm.

I wouldn't play both Murphy and Nml as nice to have a pace option of the bench.
    For me would be nice to see what Reid can do but if he's better at 10 or up top.

I am a fan of Hoilett and think he is one 9f our cleverest players where can get away with not being rapid in championship.

I still think Zohore can be one of the best strikers in the division
    I still believe in Father Christmas.