+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The BBC.

The BBC.

What ever you think of it and the way it’s run, this Serengeti I just watched was worth the license fee alone.

Re: The BBC.

Be nice to have the choice though.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    What ever you think of it and the way it’s run, this Serengeti I just watched was worth the license fee alone.
    You could have flown to the Serengeti for the price of the licence fee

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You could have flown to the Serengeti for the price of the licence fee
    In case you end up misleading someone by that :biggrin statement - the BBC licence fee is now £154.50 and the cheapest one way flight to Tanzania (note - you still need to pay for transport to the Serengeti National Park) is £732.

https://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flights/Tanzania/

That is the sort of BS untruth I would expect to come from a red hatted Trump fanboy - not a neutral, evidence chasing, paragon of hyperintelligent virtue like yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In case you end up misleading someone by that :biggrin statement - the BBC licence fee is now £154.50 and the cheapest one way flight to Tanzania (note - you still need to pay for transport to the Serengeti National Park) is £732.
    Can't you get a one way ticket there, and then ride a crocodile back? :straightface:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Be nice to have the choice though.
    On that basis we should allow people not to contribute to the NHS because they don't use it

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

https://www.cheapflights.co.uk/flights/Tanzania/

That is the sort of BS untruth I would expect to come from a red hatted Trump fanboy - not a neutral, evidence chasing, paragon of hyperintelligent virtue like yourself!
    £154? That's half a season ticket for watching the most overpriced ,overpaid corrupt game on earth .

Just saying for all those who think the BBC is morally corrupt and bankrupt ,your watching and supporting worse ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You are joking, right? Wonderful photography, but the dumbed down narrative, naming the animals and using a backing track with songs aimed at tugging at the heart strings? It was not a wildlife show, it was a poor attempt at a soap opera. Bring back Sir Attenborough!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    You are joking, right? Wonderful photography, but the dumbed down narrative, naming the animals and using a backing track with songs aimed at tugging at the heart strings? It was not a wildlife show, it was a poor attempt at a soap opera. Bring back Sir Attenborough!
    Have to disagree with you. I thought it was brilliant.
    It’s all about opinions though 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    On that basis we should allow people not to contribute to the NHS because they don't use it
    Oh your such a drama queen half bee

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    Wilf is now devouring Sophie's abdomen (and to the tune of 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts')........

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wilf is now devouring Sophie's abdomen (and to the tune of 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts')........

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    😂