Folks, don't misunderstand me, I hope I'm wrong just as much as you do. It's just that I doubt it. I seriously doubt it.
I seem to recall after he joined us from Bristol everyone was saying he was much fitter, looking the part etc but he didn't deliver consistently.
Someone just said perhaps being at home contributes to his well being yet for the whole of his time at this club people have castigated him for not making a commitment by moving here. Why has that suddenly changed?
AS for TLG's comment - I do understand mental health problems. I had a massive mental breakdown in 1992 and I had a relapse 3 years later. It took me about 8 years to get myself straight. In the end I had to make them sign me off the sick or I might still be on it.
But as TOBW says, I didn't feel the need to go out and broadcast it to the world, I just worked my way through it all in my head and I am a much better more relaxed person now and life is good.

TONW nailed it with his comment "I believe him, simple as that" basically saying he has no evidence to believe him but has a feeling
its true. Well I don't believe him, simple as that.

He has had so many chances to deliver and not done so, so this time until he does for me nothing has changed. Again I will say, I sincerely hope I'm wrong, I just doubt!!