+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He obviously made up his stories about suicidal feelings and a suicide attempt then.
    Yup. I think that is exactly what he, and his agent, have done.
    Maybe looking down the barrel of a potential release by City.
    I will believe his reincarnation as a dedicated player when he delivers it. He has spectacularly failed ot do it yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I will believe his reincarnation as a dedicated player when he delivers it. He has spectacularly failed ot do it yet!!
    What evidence do you have to effectively call him a liar in respect of such a serious subject? And would Warnock have been so understanding about Tomlin's predicament if the guy was just a layabout?

International

What evidence do you have to effectively call him a liar in respect of such a serious subject? And would Warnock have been so understanding about Tomlin's predicament if the guy was just a layabout?
    What evidence do you have that he is telling the truth and is reformed?

He crashed a car on the M69 and "never told anyone about it, just went out the next day and bought a new one".
    What are the chances that a professional footballer could do this without the police getting involved (The do notice crashed cars on motorways eventually) and/or no press getting a sniff of it?

as I said, I'll believe his reformation when I see evidence of it. you can bookmark this if you want!!

What evidence do you have that he is telling the truth and is reformed?

He crashed a car on the M69 and "never told anyone about it, just went out the next day and bought a new one".
    What are the chances that a professional footballer could do this without the police getting involved (The do notice crashed cars on motorways eventually) and/or no press getting a sniff of it?

as I said, I'll believe his reformation when I see evidence of it. you can bookmark this if you want!!
    I don't need evidence as the question was about you accusing him of lying. He may possibly be doing so but to be so adamant that he is lying about things suicidal would be horrendous if you were wrong. And the fact that he may resort to how he was doesn't prove anything, as such. If his problem was indeed about mental health it's not something that could be perfectly resolved.

International

I don't need evidence as the question was about you accusing him of lying. He may possibly be doing so but to be so adamant that he is lying about things suicidal would be horrendous if you were wrong. And the fact that he may resort to how he was doesn't prove anything, as such. If his problem was indeed about mental health it's not something that could be perfectly resolved.
    Don't use the "I don't need evidence" thing. Its like saying "He must be telling the truth because he said it first".
    I disagree with what you said. I don't have to 'prove' anything. The man will prove or disprove it himself by what he does from here on. But I wouldn't bet on your interpretation.

I did not say I was adamant he was lying, I said I don't believe it. He does not strike me as suicidal, but I'm sure your knowledge and insight is greater than mine. Shall we just wait and see?

By the way has he moved to Cardiff or is he still planning to commute? A little evidence of commitment would be nice!

Like I said, bookmark it!

He does not strike me as suicidal, but I'm sure your knowledge and insight is greater than mine.
    An old mate of mine hung himself on June 18th. I attended his funeral yesterday. None of his family or closest friends had any idea he was in such a desperate frame of mind, including people who saw him, talked to him and interacted with him just days before he killed himself.

I was going to say I hope that information provides you with something to think about as regards mental health, but the evidence of your comments on this message board suggest you won't think about it at all because you're a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    An old mate of mine hung himself on June 18th. I attended his funeral yesterday. None of his family or closest friends had any idea he was in such a desperate frame of mind, including people who saw him, talked to him and interacted with him just days before he killed himself.

I was going to say I hope that information provides you with something to think about as regards mental health, but the evidence of your comments on this message board suggest you won't think about it at all because you're a ****ing idiot.
    Totally agree with you he is a ****ing idiot, he has no idea whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Hear hear. Even if you're lucky enough to not have to have experienced the shock of a suicide of a loved one then what happened with Gary Speed and the little anyone knew about how he was really feeling should have been enough to stop you posting something so ignorant

What about the part where he says this has been going on for a while and Warnock has been aware of it and helping him the entire time? You're making it sound like they've cooked up this plan recently