+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    xsnaggle does ask a valid question though when he asks.. "By the way has he moved to Cardiff or is he still planning to commute? A little evidence of commitment would be nice!"

I would also like him to commit to moving to the area.
    Do you feel the same about the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Do you feel the same about the manager?
    I'd never given it any thought before, but now you've asked.. yes, it would be a positive if the manager relocated here too.

I'd never given it any thought before, but now you've asked.. yes, it would be a positive if the manager relocated here too.
    Neil Warnock aand his wife been living in Ogmore bye sea since he signed for us, without actually selling his house I would say he has relocated!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Neil Warnock aand his wife been living in Ogmore bye sea since he signed for us, without actually selling his house I would say he has relocated!
    I didn't know where he lived to be honest. When the other poster asked me if I felt the same about the manager relocating too, I assumed from that line of questioning that he didn't live in the area.

I thought he had - doesnt he live in Ogmore with his wife during season time ? Thats only just over 20 miles away from the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I thought he had - doesnt he live in Ogmore with his wife during season time ? Thats only just over 20 miles away from the ground.
    Apparently so, but it's not me who should be quoted.