+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oriental....

Re: Oriental....

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Very entertaining thread but I still can't believe the original post. Are we trying to decimate the English language ? To my mind the word oriental means of the east, end of story. No ifs or buts or maybes. It's been the answer to so many crossword clues over the years (and still is) I find it laughable that anyone can consider the word offensive. I hate political correctness at the best of times and if this is what the future holds I feel sorry for the up and coming generation, whose mother tongue gets diluted week by week. This is not me condoning the n word or the like, which are rightly considered to be offensive but we have to draw the line somewhere.
    You've just outed yourself as a bigoted far-right extremist who reads offensive racist material!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You've just outed yourself as a bigoted far-right extremist who reads offensive racist material!
    You aren't as funny as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    You aren't as funny as you think you are.
    It didn't take long for the thought police to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Seriously, who actually cares? Just don't say the words. If it's questionable, use something else. If you're black, you can't say that. If you're not gay, don't say any homophobic slurs. If you're not Jewish, don't say anti semitic stuff.
    From one sheep shagger to another, I have to say you are spot on

People always say this as if they were against racism etc but they were pro racism and pro fascism. Encouraging racism, the only “thoughts” that were policed were anti government.

In the real world the thought police would be pro trump and pro “you can’t say anything these days” just like you, especially with the double speak of “you can’t say pronouns anymore “

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People always say this as if they were against racism etc but they were pro racism and pro fascism. Encouraging racism, the only “thoughts” that were policed were anti government.

In the real world the thought police would be pro trump and pro “you can’t say anything these days” just like you, especially with the double speak of “you can’t say pronouns anymore “
    I'm there any need to start virtue signaling over a bit of light-hearted humour?

If you think posting the same old shite you post in every thread counts as humour no wonder you think that counts as virtue signalling

If you think posting the same old shite you post in every thread counts as humour no wonder you think that counts as virtue signalling
    Everything with you is either faux moral outrage or it's a conspiracy theory. There is no middle ground, you are a drama king.

Eh? In what way was that thought police?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’ve been brainwashed to follow the lemmings and accept the unacceptable.
    Here we go...

I'm there any need to start virtue signaling over a bit of light-hearted humour?
    Its nice to see the buzzword bingo has started

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Seriously, who actually cares? Just don't say the words. If it's questionable, use something else. If you're black, you can't say that. If you're not gay, don't say any homophobic slurs. If you're not Jewish, don't say anti semitic stuff.

Hebrew speakers constitute 1% of Semites. The vast majority of Semites are Arabs who speak Arabic.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its nice to see the buzzword bingo has started

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    [/B]

Hebrew speakers constitute 1% of Semites. The vast majority of Semites are Arabs who speak Arabic.
    Even though Arabs and Jews can be Semites, the term anti-Semitic refers specifically to Jewish people.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Here we go...
    Where are we going? Is it a mystery trip ?

Everything with you is either faux moral outrage or it's a conspiracy theory. There is no middle ground, you are a drama king.
    There's no moral outrage or virtue signalling here, you've posted absolute shit on the first page and don't like it pointed out.

Then you've posted rubbish again on this page and don't like that it was pointed out.

It's why debating you doesn't work, as soon as someone highlights what absolute shite you chat you start shouting your buzzwords.

Blog Entries

Do people go through life wanting to be offensive to people? I never get what's so hard about this and why a lot of people find it so outrageous they can't say offensive things to people with no consequences.

I wouldn't call someone fat or ugly and if I did I'd expect consequences.
    Were there any consequences when you said that I must have mental health issues and paranoia? and that I'm ruining this forum? I doubt it, there are many ways to make people feel like shit about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Were there any consequences when you said that I must have mental health issues and paranoia? and that I'm ruining this forum? I doubt it, there are many ways to make people feel like shit about themselves.
    Yes you calling me out on it now is the consequence of it. I shouldn't have said it you're right there are many ways to make people feel shit about themselves and I've definitely tried to stop saying anything personally negative about anyone.

But that doesn't mean you let someone present batshit mental points without pointing out that the points are completely mad.

By the way I don't think I actually ever exaclty said you had "mental heath issues and paranoia"

Yes you calling me out on it now is the consequence of it. I shouldn't have said it you're right there are many ways to make people feel shit about themselves and I've definitely tried to stop saying anything personally negative about anyone.

But that doesn't mean you let someone present batshit mental points without pointing out that the points are completely mad.

By the way I don't think I actually ever exaclty said you had "mental heath issues and paranoia"
    Does that mean ‘sorry’?

I don't think I've ever said anything offensive to MrsR but if anything I've said has ever been bad or upset her I definitely apologise for it.

Blog Entries

You did but it does not matter now, I was just making a point.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Does that mean ‘sorry’?

Blog Entries

I don't think I've ever said anything offensive to MrsR but if anything I've said has ever been bad or upset her I definitely apologise for it.
    Accepted, water under the bridge now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Accepted, water under the bridge now.
    Hang on now, this is the internet, you can't be doing mature apologies and apology acceptance and all that. Call him a c**t or something, or tell him to get a life

I'm sorry, is this the right room for an argument (great sketch !)

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    I'm sorry, is this the right room for an argument (great sketch !)
    No it isn't