+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mitrovic at Fulham

Mitrovic at Fulham

Statement of intent as he signs a five year contract at Craven Cottage appearing to have rejected a move to China

Meanwhile Rondon looks to be leaving WBA to go to China and join up with Benitez.

Re: Mitrovic at Fulham

Blimey. Wasnt expecting that.
    Must be on a very thick wedge..Fulham will have to be very careful of FFP rules.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Must be on a very thick wedge..Fulham will have to be very careful of FFP rules.
    ..sure there'll be a loophole somewhere..derby found one

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Sell the Cottage to the Khans for an overvalued price, rent it back at a peppercorn rent.

I see also they are developing the riverside stand to increase capacity. Work starts this summer and will take two years. So chances are that stand to our left will be closed or part closed when we get there in April

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I see also they are developing the riverside stand to increase capacity. Work starts this summer and will take two years. So chances are that stand to our left will be closed or part closed when we get there in April
    Yep works already started and Season ticket holders have been relocated there are reduced numbers for away fans.

Suspect Arter to be there next season

Really hope they sell Sessignon as he is a real thorn in our side.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Statement of intent as he signs a five year contract at Craven Cottage appearing to have rejected a move to China

Meanwhile Rondon looks to be leaving WBA to go to China and join up with Benitez.

That's real bad news he's a top Striker in this league!!!

Cairney is still there as well isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Suspect Arter to be there next season

Really hope they sell Sessignon as he is a real thorn in our side.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go, I know he's still young but I thought he'd have done more last season

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    That's real bad news he's a top Striker in this league!!!
    Agreed and I note Warnocks comments that little transfer action will happen over the next 2-3 weeks.
    I sincerely hope that we are not attempting to kick off the season without a new striker. We have placed too much trust in Zohore and once again I can see us playing Patterson up there

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Agreed and I note Warnocks comments that little transfer action will happen over the next 2-3 weeks.
    I sincerely hope that we are not attempting to kick off the season without a new striker. We have placed too much trust in Zohore and once again I can see us playing Patterson up there
    We need a new striker. Zohore can't be relied upon.