+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT Smart Phones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OT Smart Phones

I've just come back from a week in Majorca. (Pleased to say I didn't spot a certain message board owner over there!)

Me and my missus were as usual sat in a bar the one evening. There was a bloke with his missus on the next table, and for the best part of an hour he didn't say a word to her as he played something like Candy Crush on his phone the whole time.

I think we all have times on holiday when you've run out of things to say to the other half, but once I pointed it out to my old dear, she seemed quite happy with my couple of words every ten minutes or so.

International

Re: OT Smart Phones

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I've just come back from a week in Majorca. (Pleased to say I didn't spot a certain message board owner over there!)

Me and my missus were as usual sat in a bar the one evening. There was a bloke with his missus on the next table, and for the best part of an hour he didn't say a word to her as he played something like Candy Crush on his phone the whole time.

I think we all have times on holiday when you've run out of things to say to the other half, but once I pointed it out to my old dear, she seemed quite happy with my couple of words every ten minutes or so.
    "call the waiter for some more beer love."