Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
There was an insane poll recently amongst the Tory membership re: attitudes towards Muslims.

54% of members think that Islam is a threat to the British way of life.
Dreadful ducking Tories ,however we shouldn't be surprised they have been horrible for decades , I can remember being very active against them and their injustices .

So we have a two party problem then, and as far as I see it two wrongs dont make a right ,as has a large percentage of Muslims ,why allow a culture of dislike for the Jewish element ,that smacks of an agenda .

I note you keep mentioning these accusations are about folk trying to remove the leader , if you look again at the people who gave interviews on the Panorama programmer who new recruits from 2015 onwards so newly supporting Labour folk no old Blairits.

It would be very wrong of any of us to point the finger at those people who spoke out in 2019 ( some 4 years later ) and the other 100 or so who have now submitted evidence to the human rights equality commission and the Metropolitan Police investigation.

You or I cannot be the judge or jury , however if these young new Labour supporters are lying /exaggerating or found to have a political agenda towards the leaders throne and his close court of advisers , it seems to me they are running a massive career risk of being charged with wasting police time, if found out, and a potential liable case .

Your loyalty to the cause is admiral ,it seems your care deeply about the subject of Labour more than any other footy related matter , life though can kick you in the teeth , its best best to not get too blindsided or caught in dogma , politics as a whole is a very smelly environments left or right or center , there is sometimes nasty problems and agendas within the nicest of groups who have strong agendas.

For me and I guess a lot of Labour voters , their has been too much smoke on this matter since Naseem Shah's outburst back in 2015 and since many examples of poor behaviors , too many suspensions, too many investigations ,i too much smoke ,logic suggests this story if not real would have died a long time ago .

If Labour is really clean I see a massive opportunity here to two put two fingers up to those accusers , and have a call to arms to really prove they are a real inclusive party for all and invite in , an independent team to examine this issue , they must include a number of faiths groups , varied including the Jewish community , nothing to hide , time to show us then .