+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BBC Remain

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Jesus ****ing wept...
    I said the other day before all this nonsense that this messageboard had peaked, how wrong was I...

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Oh no I didn't mind. Actually I thought it was brilliant when you took it up in that way and fed the paranoia !
    - you know they'll refuse to let it go though don't you ?
    He's just pretending it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's just pretending it never happened.
    Bobby Ewing.... it was all a dream

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Bobby Ewing.... it was all a dream
    Who's pretending ? Me or Wales Bales or Rudey ?

I think you mean me NYC, but if so you're over thinking it.

You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

You’re a grown man Wales Bales, if this is the sum total of your Friday night then you my friend really do need to log off and get out more often....

You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You’re a grown man Wales Bales, if this is the sum total of your Friday night then you my friend really do need to log off and get out more often....
    flipping 'eck

This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!
    Course it is

No. Wales Bales PRETENDED to do that, in order to lead Rudey and others on in their nutty theories. I thought that much was established, and when I said you were over thinking it ,I wondered whether you thought it was another layer of mind games.

It's all boring me now though because I'm not Wales Bales and it's hard to contend with the nut cases who think they've spotted a deception, ( which would be ****ing pathetic actually ), and won't let it go.

I don't know why anyone would make a fake I.d but it'd be very easy to do without getting caught and as I said before Wales Bales is obviously a clever chap ( I think that's what started it) , so I expect he could pull it off very easily without anyone noticing.

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ninianclark/Mambo did himself the same way. Wales bales will try the "I was just joking" line next. Will anyone buy it?
    The answer is no.

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !
    Just. Stop.

I would stop if I were doing anything but I'm not . I'm caught in the middle of a strange battle between Wales Bales and a bunch of paranoid nutters who think I'm him, which is being perpetuated by WB feeding them little crumbs of encouragement.

I'm with RonnieBird!

I'm with RonnieBird!
    WE KNOW!

I'm RonnieBird!
    WE KNOW!

I've long believed that lardy is the primary account holder for a dozen or more other aliases including Wales-Bales and his latest creation, RonnieBird. He's likely to be a Mossad-trained disinfo agent whose agenda is to sow confusion and division and his myriad of VPNs would ultimately trace back to Haifa or Tel Aviv as he nibbles on kosher pork scratchings. Is Moggis another agent of the subterfuge or does he turn a blind eye perhaps with the promise of being availed of super secret miracle hair growth technology? We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    WE KNOW!
    Smart arse

I'm with RonnieBird!
    Ronnie is up Thornhill, are you next to him?🤪🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    WE KNOW!

It's not what you know that bothers me. It's what you do know that just ain't so !

Truly, all this stuff could only happen on the CCMB!

International

It's not what you know that bothers me. It's what you do know that just ain't so !
    The known knowns are OK and so are the known unknowns.
    It's the unknown unknowns are the ones to worry about.

Hey Ron, do you fancy a pint later?