+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BBC Remain

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Because we're part of a number of institutions through the EU that would have to be replaced without, currently, the skills required and lead by politicians who argue that Ireland can be negotiated in an "implementation period" that wouldn't exist without a deal or that Article 24 can be used if we crash out with a no deal - they don't understand our membership of the EU or don't want us to understand it.

TL:DR Brexit is a massive job and those currently pushing for it, and those wanting to lead it, are incompetent, corrupt or a mixture of the two.
    Wow, I won't be able to sleep tonight, it's so scary!

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are totally lacking in confidence, and are reliant on a bunch of charlatans to control your destiny.
    Point us in the direction of a Billy Brit who has been doing as you claim others are scared of. Dyson perhaps? Nice new pad in Singapore.

The level of defeatism on here is off the scale.
    It's called realism. If you're so positive, come up with a few answers.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well that's the idea.
    The EU effectively allocated economic activity in different member countries in order to make it difficult for any one country to manage on its own.

Germany got the engineering, France got agriculture and we're supposed to cut each other's hair and deliver pizzas to each other.

We've lost the confidence and ability to do a lot of stuff during the EU period, but it can soon return. What can immediately happen is that Agriculture and the fishing industries can flourish without the constraints of EU policies, as will the secondary economic activities around them.

Let's not forget that our own home market for goods is a considerable one and the sooner we re establish manufacturing the sooner we can profit from that, and at the same time slow the outward flow of money from our economy.

The very first thing we should do after leaving is to encourage people to buy British and help British industry to fulfill that demand.
    If the German led power bloc known as the EU want to exclude themselves from a marketplace of sixty million people in their latest historical attempt to dominate Europe , well then so be it, and we must exploit that market place.

Our current politicians are weak and unused to the running of an independent nation so they doubt their ability to do so, and conversely the Germans have forgotten apparently that we might occasionally fail to cringe before their attempts to bully us into submission.
    Good lord. Astonishing

Up yours! RonnieBird speaks sense. China don't have our best interests at heart, their long-term goal is world domination. They were bribing leading politicians who are also on the globalist bandwagon. The USA realised this, and they are seeking to readdress the trade imbalances that would have seen communist China become the dominant superpower.

Thank you for the support there Wales Bales.
    I must say I wondered what I'd let myself in for , because I honestly don't think I'd said anything terrible.

Actually , when I thought it through I realised I'd misunderstood - you see I'd assumed that the other chatter's screen name referred to the French player we had, but perhaps it's a clever parody account based upon the gimmick that he's just very very rude without any apparent reason.
    I must apologise then to Mon. Gestède - I'm sorry Rudey , now that I see the pun I can appreciate your humour, which is a bit like where Ali G meets Monty Python I suppose .

Anyway, having cleared that up, I think you put the situation regarding Globalism, ( sorry if that word has triggered anyone), very well and succinctly , Wales Bales.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's called realism. If you're so positive, come up with a few answers.
    Get rid of food banks, start building houses, start making things, start growing things, expand on our areas of expertise, cut the cost of doing business, make new trade deals, overhaul the education system, etc. It's not up to one person to come up with all the ideas, it's a collective response that is required. People need to get up off their knees, and believe in themselves and the country. Britain has a long tradition of creativity and innovation, in fact we created much of the modern era.

Get rid of food banks, start building houses, start making things, start growing things, expand on our areas of expertise, cut the cost of doing business, make new trade deals, overhaul the education system, etc. It's not up to one person to come up with all the ideas, it's a collective response that is required. People need to get up off their knees, and believe in themselves and the country.
    ****ing hell

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    ****ing hell
    We are obviously not depending on the likes you and your ilk. Just imagine if everybody was like you in 1939 we would have been f***ed!

****ing hell
    The pseudo-intellectual bollocks has gone, he's gone full on old man in the corner of a pub

We are obviously not depending on the likes you and your ilk. Just imagine if everybody was like you in 1939 we would have been f***ed!
    Oh Christ

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Oh Christ
    Ok I get it, you haven't got any balls and you are scared of your own shadow. Don't worry, we can sent people like you to boot camp to grow a new pair!

Ok I get it, you haven't got any balls and you are scared of your own shadow. Don't worry, we can sent people like you to boot camp to grow a new pair!
    A pair of what, balls, boots or shadows?

Get rid of food banks, start building houses, start making things, start growing things, expand on our areas of expertise, cut the cost of doing business, make new trade deals, overhaul the education system, etc. It's not up to one person to come up with all the ideas, it's a collective response that is required. People need to get up off their knees, and believe in themselves and the country. Britain has a long tradition of creativity and innovation, in fact we created much of the modern era.
    Do you not think if they had the ability to or intention of doing this they’d have done it before the pound was at its weakest and business were closing because of Brexit?

Oh mate

For starters I'd go for: nationalise banks (else let them remain commercial but require them to have a 100% reserve ratio for extending credit), take a pin to the ridiculous property bubble to ensure homes and rents are much more affordable, introduce a land and Tobin tax to pay for a massive house building programme, end the treasonous Kalergi shite, make the position of head of state and 900+ members of the House of Lords subject to regular elections so they become more accountable and can be elbowed instead of having lifetime roles, ditto for top judges and police chiefs, either legalise all drugs which are currently illegal to regulate them or go the Saudi route by executing every dealer and user for the current middle way is not working and is the catalyst for most crime along with antisocial behaviour and is slowly ruining communities and society.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    For starters I'd go for: nationalise banks (else let them remain commercial but require them to have a 100% reserve ratio for extending credit), take a pin to the ridiculous property bubble to ensure homes and rents are much more affordable, introduce a land and Tobin tax to pay for a massive house building programme, end the treasonous Kalergi shite, make the position of head of state and 900+ members of the House of Lords subject to regular elections so they become more accountable and can be elbowed instead of having lifetime roles, ditto for top judges and police chiefs, either legalise all drugs which are currently illegal to regulate them or go the Saudi route by executing every dealer and user for the current middle way is not working and is the catalyst for most crime along with antisocial behaviour and is slowly ruining communities and society.

There are some brilliant posters here. My initial horror at Rudey's comment was definitely a false impression.
    The two posters above both have a truly remarkable talent for making powerful and knowledgeable points in a very few number of words.
    I'll be honest, although I'd have said all that, it'd have taken me a couple of pages !
    I don't want to sound patronising ,but the fact that someone actually knows who Kalergi was is bloody encouraging !

I note that there are those who answer posts with a quick expletive and maybe some kind of avatar, but you can't have everything I suppose !

Make new trade deals and cut the cost of doing business? Why didn't you say so earlier? Why not just pay everyone more money and make everything cheaper?

Make new trade deals and cut the cost of doing business? Why didn't you say so earlier? Why not just pay everyone more money and make everything cheaper?
    Expanding our areas of expertise, overhauling the education system, building houses! True genius! Why has nobody thought of this before?

A list of things that were completely within our control pre-2016. Fan bloody tastic

Expanding our areas of expertise, overhauling the education system, building houses! True genius! Why has nobody thought of this before?
    We obviously needed to leave the EU before we could start any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    We obviously needed to leave the EU before we could start any of this.
    Of course, we needed to get rid of those undemocratically elected officials

Of course, we needed to get rid of those undemocratically elected officials
    I will never forgive them for banning house building in this country

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I will never forgive them for banning house building in this country
    It was a truly sad day, I'll never forget it

****ing hell
    I know. He clearly thinks it’s fine for people to starve to death.

That's not what he said though, is it ?