+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Bobby Ewing.... it was all a dream
    Who's pretending ? Me or Wales Bales or Rudey ?

I think you mean me NYC, but if so you're over thinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    No. Wales Bales PRETENDED to do that, in order to lead Rudey and others on in their nutty theories. I thought that much was established, and when I said you were over thinking it ,I wondered whether you thought it was another layer of mind games.

It's all boring me now though because I'm not Wales Bales and it's hard to contend with the nut cases who think they've spotted a deception, ( which would be ****ing pathetic actually ), and won't let it go.

I don't know why anyone would make a fake I.d but it'd be very easy to do without getting caught and as I said before Wales Bales is obviously a clever chap ( I think that's what started it) , so I expect he could pull it off very easily without anyone noticing.

This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!
    Course it is

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !
    Just. Stop.

I'm with RonnieBird!

I'm with RonnieBird!
    WE KNOW!

I'm RonnieBird!
    WE KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    WE KNOW!
    Smart arse

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    WE KNOW!

It's not what you know that bothers me. It's what you do know that just ain't so !

Truly, all this stuff could only happen on the CCMB!

International

It's not what you know that bothers me. It's what you do know that just ain't so !
    The known knowns are OK and so are the known unknowns.
    It's the unknown unknowns are the ones to worry about.

Hey Ron, do you fancy a pint later?