+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Ronniebird is a brand new account that has made all 4 of his posts today and 2 of them use the word globalist. My advice would be don’t waste your time trying to get a coherent argument out of him.

It’s probably gluey anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Ronniebird is a brand new account that has made all 4 of his posts today and 2 of them use the word globalist. My advice would be don’t waste your time trying to get a coherent argument out of him.

Bit uncalled for really.
    I used the word globalist in two posting which pertained to globalism. I don't think I mentioned it when I posted about Lee Tomlin, and the gluey reference I presume is an accusation of multi I.d's , but that's not the case.

As you say, I only just joined and in fact made a bit of a joke about that at the end of my previous posting, but I'm dissapointed that I got a personal attack so quickly - I don't think I said anything terrible did I ?

By the way, I assume that you've been appointed as the word police representative here and didn't like the word "globalist" . Are there any other words or parts of the English language which are banned ?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Bit uncalled for really.
    I used the word globalist in two posting which pertained to globalism. I don't think I mentioned it when I posted about Lee Tomlin, and the gluey reference I presume is an accusation of multi I.d's , but that's not the case.

As you say, I only just joined and in fact made a bit of a joke about that at the end of my previous posting, but I'm dissapointed that I got a personal attack so quickly - I don't think I said anything terrible did I ?

By the way, I assume that you've been appointed as the word police representative here and didn't like the word "globalist" . Are there any other words or parts of the English language which are banned ?
    What did you expect from a bunch of Guardian readers?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

Up yours! RonnieBird speaks sense. China don't have our best interests at heart, their long-term goal is world domination. They were bribing leading politicians who are also on the globalist bandwagon. The USA realised this, and they are seeking to readdress the trade imbalances that would have seen communist China become the dominant superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Up yours! RonnieBird speaks sense. China don't have our best interests at heart, their long-term goal is world domination. They were bribing leading politicians who are also on the globalist bandwagon. The USA realised this, and they are seeking to readdress the trade imbalances that would have seen communist China become the dominant superpower.

Thank you for the support there Wales Bales.
    I must say I wondered what I'd let myself in for , because I honestly don't think I'd said anything terrible.

Actually , when I thought it through I realised I'd misunderstood - you see I'd assumed that the other chatter's screen name referred to the French player we had, but perhaps it's a clever parody account based upon the gimmick that he's just very very rude without any apparent reason.
    I must apologise then to Mon. Gestède - I'm sorry Rudey , now that I see the pun I can appreciate your humour, which is a bit like where Ali G meets Monty Python I suppose .

Anyway, having cleared that up, I think you put the situation regarding Globalism, ( sorry if that word has triggered anyone), very well and succinctly , Wales Bales.