+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Eh? I was agreeing with you that we need a massive housebuilding programme. Calm down or I'll give Sludge a ring.
    What we drastically need is a massive reduction in net migration.

Our infrastructure can't cope.

The massive increase in homeless would easily be accommodated if we had not allowed 'so many' economic immigrants to come here.

Our schools, GP surgeries, hospitals, benefits system, available housing and so much more are all buckling under the strain of massively excessive population increases.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    What we drastically need is a massive reduction in net migration.

Our infrastructure can't cope.

The massive increase in homeless would easily be accommodated if we had not allowed 'so many' economic immigrants to come here.

Our schools, GP surgeries, hospitals, benefits system, available housing and so much more are all buckling under the strain of massively excessive population increases.
    Bet migration to the U.K. is under 250,00 a year. If that’s enough to affect our infrastructure we really are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's just pretending it never happened.
    Bobby Ewing.... it was all a dream

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Bobby Ewing.... it was all a dream
    Who's pretending ? Me or Wales Bales or Rudey ?

I think you mean me NYC, but if so you're over thinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post

You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

You posted as one from the other's account. Everyone saw it. There's not much to overthink.

No. Wales Bales PRETENDED to do that, in order to lead Rudey and others on in their nutty theories. I thought that much was established, and when I said you were over thinking it ,I wondered whether you thought it was another layer of mind games.

It's all boring me now though because I'm not Wales Bales and it's hard to contend with the nut cases who think they've spotted a deception, ( which would be ****ing pathetic actually ), and won't let it go.

I don't know why anyone would make a fake I.d but it'd be very easy to do without getting caught and as I said before Wales Bales is obviously a clever chap ( I think that's what started it) , so I expect he could pull it off very easily without anyone noticing.

This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is turning into an interesting human experiment that shows how easily people can be led to believe absolutely anything!
    Course it is

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !

Yeah, and it's demonstrating that once they've got something in their stupid minds it's impossible to shift it in some cases.
    This is largely your fault you know , but I'm torn on the issue because part of me is enjoying the way you're ****ing with their heads and using the weight of their furtive imaginations against them in a kind of psychological Judo !
    Just. Stop.

I'm with RonnieBird!

You’re a grown man Wales Bales, if this is the sum total of your Friday night then you my friend really do need to log off and get out more often....

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You’re a grown man Wales Bales, if this is the sum total of your Friday night then you my friend really do need to log off and get out more often....
    flipping 'eck

I would stop if I were doing anything but I'm not . I'm caught in the middle of a strange battle between Wales Bales and a bunch of paranoid nutters who think I'm him, which is being perpetuated by WB feeding them little crumbs of encouragement.

I've long believed that lardy is the primary account holder for a dozen or more other aliases including Wales-Bales and his latest creation, RonnieBird. He's likely to be a Mossad-trained disinfo agent whose agenda is to sow confusion and division and his myriad of VPNs would ultimately trace back to Haifa or Tel Aviv as he nibbles on kosher pork scratchings. Is Moggis another agent of the subterfuge or does he turn a blind eye perhaps with the promise of being availed of super secret miracle hair growth technology? We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've long believed that lardy is the primary account holder for a dozen or more other aliases including Wales-Bales and his latest creation, RonnieBird. He's likely to be a Mossad-trained disinfo agent whose agenda is to sow confusion and division and his myriad of VPNs would ultimately trace back to Haifa or Tel Aviv as he nibbles on kosher pork scratchings. Is Moggis another agent of the subterfuge or does he turn a blind eye perhaps with the promise of being availed of super secret miracle hair growth technology? We'll never know.

Well, whilst I appreciate that your comments there are light hearted, he'd definitely have some potential in intelligence work judging by the way he's got you all believing something he wants you to believe because he made you think you'd worked it out for yourselves !

I'm with RonnieBird!
    Ronnie is up Thornhill, are you next to him?🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back to the OP and away from the engrossing child like banter and personal mud slinging .

BBC Remain : the other great redeemer Boris thinks the BBC has a remain agenda with its soft left liberal leaning , however the other leader and revolutionary( JC) thinks it's an evil right wing Israeli propaganda machine.

Is it possible for a TV channel to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Back to the OP and away from the engrossing child like banter and personal mud slinging .

BBC Remain : the other great redeemer Boris thinks the BBC has a remain agenda with its soft left liberal leaning , however the other leader and revolutionary( JC) thinks it's an evil right wing Israeli propaganda machine.

Is it possible for a TV channel to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia??

There are two levels of bias here.

Any BBC reporter will tell you that they get accused of both Brexit and remain bias in relation to the same item. There's no doubt that most BBC reporters try to be unbiased, but of course their own politics and opinions will permiate the piece whether they intend that or not. Also, there's no doubt that there's a certain culture within the corporation which places unspoken expectations upon those who work for it.

At a higher and perhaps more sinister level there is obviously going to be influence from government and intelligence agencies, and if you're going to routinely infiltrate a deliberate bias into output, then the obvious way to obscure that is to arrange for complaints to be made alleging the opposite bias so as to " balance it out".

This poses the interesting question as to how much this bias will shift in the opposite direction if BoJo & Co are sincere in their intention to leave the EU on time. It will do so discernibly I imagine , but will receive some internal resistance from the BBC culture which is long standing and a few individuals who have a personal, ideological or financial connections with globalist interests.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    The pound is down and it makes BBC Remain headlines.

The 453 days it has been stronger was not newsworthy. What a total joke they are.
    The pound is weaker than ever today. Some places now charging £1 for 1 euro!

It's ok though we are only the second worst performing currency in the world behind Madagascar.