+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lee Tomlin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: lee Tomlin

That's what I thought initially. However, both have had their run-ins with Lily Law in recent times, which could explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Really? Funny how it's those two.
    The two lads with criminal convictions? They won't be allowed to the states with violent crimes.

We need a, squad. Something we didn't have last season So obviously Lee will fit in nicely 😎👍

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    That's what I thought initially. However, both have had their run-ins with Lily Law in recent times, which could explain it.
    Fair point. Think it's a nail in the coffin for both though. Who arranged a tour to America? Maybe neither are part of this season's plans so it didn't matter.

If fit and motivated he will be in the team, possesses a creative ability from a central area that only Reid could compete with.

From his cameo performances I don't doubt his talent but the question will be how much he wants this, how many more chances will he get in the game. No ragrets Lee.

Tomlin will be a bench player. Can see him playing a part when we need a goal etc.

Neil Always referred to him as a forward rather than a midfielder when he was last in the championship. I just can’t see him being played that often. Especially away from home.

Just scored from the spot for the U23's. to put us 1 nil up but hosts equalised immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Just scored from the spot for the U23's. to put us 1 nil up but hosts equalised immediately.
    Looked like he headed straight to the clubhouse when he came off. I hope it wasn't for double chips. Excellent penalty though. Take note Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Looked like he headed straight to the clubhouse when he came off. I hope it wasn't for double chips. Excellent penalty though. Take note Gary.
    Dont you mean take note Gary and Junior ? Madines penalty was actually saved whereas Hoilett missed his. Anyway, that happened a long time ago now and we went up anyway, so whats the point of bringing it up again. Lets look forward, not back.