+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gay footballer

Re: Gay footballer

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Just as you did in the Oriental thread. It happens to us mere mortals from time to time ��
    Grasping there mate

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's him down to a tee
    Weird how the double account dorks stick together and neither can take a mirror being held up to the things that are bad in the world.

Are you ***** the same person too?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Grasping there mate
    Hardly grasping mate. You made a tit of yourself on that thread. As I said, it happens to us all. Just accept it and move on👍

Hardly grasping mate. You made a tit of yourself on that thread. As I said, it happens to us all. Just accept it and move on��
    Your idea of making a tit of yourself is clearly different to mine but it's all about opinions. Have a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Your idea of making a tit of yourself is clearly different to mine but it's all about opinions. Have a wonderful day
    It’s not nice seeing you squirming. At least have the decency to admit it. There are many ways to make a tit of yourself on here, and you were a double d cup in that thread. It makes no bones to me. It’s just that your very quick to pull anyone else up.
    If you can’t laugh at yourself in this life mate, your ****ed 👍

So aaaaanyway, is that Twitter profile a hoax then?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Henry Hill also posts as JR Hartley.
    Do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Do I?
    You’re a **** either way so I wouldn’t worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You’re a **** either way so I wouldn’t worry about it
    Ironic

Apparently he has changed his mind and will delay the unveiling for 12 months. Media claims he had a change of heart upon reading fan forums (not hob nob anyone) .

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Apparently he has changed his mind and will delay the unveiling for 12 months. Media claims he had a change of heart upon reading fan forums (not hob nob anyone) .
    Bloody drama queen

I can't believe anyone believed this was even 1% genuine.

Who ever the guy is, if he even exists that is, has made coming out, that little bit more difficult for gay footballers with all this nonsense.
    Who ever becomes the 1st footballer to do it, will no doubt get plenty of respect and support from the majority of fans everywhere.
    There will always be a minority of numb skulls that’ll take the piss. There always will be.

Who ever the guy is, if he even exists that is, has made coming out, that little bit more difficult for gay footballers with all this nonsense.
    Who ever becomes the 1st footballer to do it, will no doubt get plenty of respect and support from the majority of fans everywhere.
    There will always be a minority of numb skulls that’ll take the piss. There always will be.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Yeah because homophobia is such a problem with straight, white, males only.

The only people that go on about it are tools like you. Self appointed apologists who get offended on behalf of any minority they can latch onto to give themselves some kind of self important purpose on the internet.

****ing idiot.
    He’s right though. He wasn’t “getting offended”, it’s just a fact that as a straight white bloke you can’t really relate because the general public , and more to the points, other young, white (or maybe otherwise) males will look at you differently to someone who is walking down the street holding hands with a member of the same sex.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...ondon-48555889

some Estrogen in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Malai View Post
    some Estrogen in this thread
    Why’s that?

When did Oestrogen become Estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    When did Oestrogen become Estrogen?
    Estrogen is the American spelling

I think you've summed up the situation in regard to this purported gay footballer very well. However my concern is for what happens in respect of the "minority of numb skulls". If their idiocy manifests itself in homophobic chanting what happens then ? In my view there are no degrees of discriminatory behaviour. it seems to me that homophobic chanting is equally as bad as racist chanting and racist chanting can end up with large fines and games played behind closed doors. If a footballer comes out as gay and his first game as an "out" footballer is at CCS , how will we get it over to our "numbskulls" what is not acceptable and what their unacceptable behaviour might lead to. Perhaps I am doing our fans a disservice and it wouldn't happen here but I'm fairly sure it would happen elsewhere and whilst attitudes toward racist behaviour at football grounds is well understood I don't think you can say the same about homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I think you've summed up the situation in regard to this purported gay footballer very well. However my concern is for what happens in respect of the "minority of numb skulls". If their idiocy manifests itself in homophobic chanting what happens then ? In my view there are no degrees of discriminatory behaviour. it seems to me that homophobic chanting is equally as bad as racist chanting and racist chanting can end up with large fines and games played behind closed doors. If a footballer comes out as gay and his first game as an "out" footballer is at CCS , how will we get it over to our "numbskulls" what is not acceptable and what their unacceptable behaviour might lead to. Perhaps I am doing our fans a disservice and it wouldn't happen here but I'm fairly sure it would happen elsewhere and whilst attitudes toward racist behaviour at football grounds is well understood I don't think you can say the same about homophobia.
    My feelings on this are clear. In this day and age, there is absolutely no place for racist or homophobic chanting at football grounds.
    Self policing and cctv could stamp it out in weeks, and if the self policing results in trouble between fellow fans then so be it. It has GOT to be rooted out.
    Any fan that thinks it will sanitise atmospheres at grounds are part of the problem. Imo atmospheres started to dull with the introducing of all seater stadiums anyway, but that’s another discussion.
    If modern day fans haven’t got the wit or the cleverness to think up new chants with out all the bile, then yet again, so be it.

Could you elaborate on the first part of your comment? I do think the build up has been a little odd, it's almost like a deadline day signing. However I don't see how this would make it any more difficult for someone in the future, if anything this might allow gay players to live their lives openly without making a song and dance about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Swansea fans think it's one of theirs because apparently, the account follows more Swansea Players than any other club?

I haven't checked because I don't care, but if true, I hope he doesn't score against us and do the swim away or we may have three stands full arrested and banned!

Where did you see this? I can't find anything about him pushing it back 12 months