+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kim Darroch resigns

Kim Darroch resigns

He decided during the debate when Johnson refused to back him.

He chose appeasing Trump over our own diplomat service doing their job. And Johnson is a former Foreign Secretary who should understand how it works.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the future of your country. I hope you're all happy.

Re: Kim Darroch resigns

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

He chose appeasing Trump over our own diplomat service doing their job. And Johnson is a former Foreign Secretary who should understand how it works.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the future of your country. I hope you're all happy.
    He doesn't have a clue how any of this works, he's a complete and utter chancer who is only in it for himself.

p.s. no I'm not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    He doesn't have a clue how any of this works, he's a complete and utter chancer who is only in it for himself.
    Nailed it.

The ambassador was too political, he was even backing the Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theory.

Just imagine putting somebody like lardy in a position with all that power

Suppose this is what we can expect a lot of once we "take back control".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Suppose this is what we can expect a lot of once we "take back control".
    A couple of years ago, Johnson was highly critical of Trump. But that's all changed, and now we're reduced to trying to be (quite frankly) America's bitch - and an America whose policy is to put themselves first over everyone else at all costs.

It's depressing, but this is the UK that the world has to get used to now. And us too.

A couple of years ago, Johnson was highly critical of Trump. But that's all changed, and now we're reduced to trying to be (quite frankly) America's bitch - and an America whose policy is to put themselves first over everyone else at all costs.

It's depressing, but this is the UK that the world has to get used to now. And us too.
    At all costs? They are seeking fair trade deals and economic security. If anybody puts themselves first over everyone else, then that would be the multinational corporations.

I would agree with most of that - but the America First policy (whether or not it succeeds even on its own terms) is about putting some Americans first - the ones who aren't poor, in bad health, black/latino, etc. If you are a rich white businessman with a love of golf, or a paranoid neo-Nazi, then the Trump crusade (intentional choice of word) is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I would agree with most of that - but the America First policy (whether or not it succeeds even on its own terms) is about putting some Americans first - the ones who aren't poor, in bad health, black/latino, etc. If you are a rich white businessman with a love of golf, or a paranoid neo-Nazi, then the Trump crusade (intentional choice of word) is for you!
    Yes, I meant they put America first, not Americans first. There's a difference, as you point out, and the current White House are not even making a secret of it.

I've never seen a better argument for an independent Wales than Prime Minister Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I've never seen a better argument for an independent Wales than Prime Minister Boris Johnson
    Prime Minister Boris Johnson's only job is to get us out of the EU, then we can make Britain great again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The ambassador was too political, he was even backing the Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theory.

Just imagine putting somebody like lardy in a position with all that power
    I think Lardy has found his collusion!!!

Listening to the Beeb this evening, I think they found their dream headline, Trump and Johnson nailed in one, if I was a conspiracist
    I would be thinking who colluded with who?, I'll pop on 8chan later and put the question to Q or might even bypass Q, and go straight to Q+ I wonder if the leaker will ever been found, or even an attempt to find them even being made!!!, skulduggery in politics who'd have thought it. Must be something new for 2019.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson's only job is to get us out of the EU, then we can make Britain great again.
    No offence but that’s the kind of utter bollocks regurgitated by every deluded right winger dreaming of an imperial past that ain’t coming back..

It’s also a meaningless soundbite utterly devoid of anything mere vacuous faux patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    No offence but that’s the kind of utter bollocks regurgitated by every deluded right winger dreaming of an imperial past that ain’t coming back..

It’s also a meaningless soundbite utterly devoid of anything mere vacuous faux patriotism.
    Why dwell on the past when we can look to the future? There is so much talent that is wasted in this country and its time to unleash it.

At all costs? They are seeking fair trade deals and economic security. If anybody puts themselves first over everyone else, then that would be the multinational corporations.
    And Russia, China and Iran they dont give a flying duck about their own or anyone else ,but thats too politically incorrect, to say in this new world.

Oh dear

FFS, boys, how many more times does it need to be said? Whomever the PM is makes no difference 'cos they get their orders from a hop and a skip away in the square mile. Once again, 97% of the UK money supply is created out of zilch as debt with interest attached. It's a money for nothing scheme that enables the operators to buy whatever they want, including politicians, that is backstopped by the victims as evidenced in 2008 when RBS, etc, were bailed out instead of being thrown in the shovel.

Same con in the USA and most everywhere else in the developed world. A picture can say a thousand words.