+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chancellor Merkel

Chancellor Merkel

Doesn't seem to be in the best of health.

Re: Chancellor Merkel

She obviously is quite ill, but for some reason they're denying it.
    Reminiscent of when Hillary Clinton was falling all over the place during the US elections and they were interestingly using the same story - that it was dehydration.

Where is she in her political career , is her health worth stopping on for ,she's made her mark and name why hang on ?

Involuntary trembling, shaking, or shivering can be due to a medical condition called essential tremor. ... This condition affects approximately 10 million people in the United States and can cause trembling in the hands, legs, body, or voice. Tremors can also be a symptom of Parkinson's disease.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Where is she in her political career , is her health worth stopping on for ,she's made her mark and name why hang on ?

Involuntary trembling, shaking, or shivering can be due to a medical condition called essential tremor. ... This condition affects approximately 10 million people in the United States and can cause trembling in the hands, legs, body, or voice. Tremors can also be a symptom of Parkinson's disease.
    She planned to step down as party leader and Chancellor in 2021, but the recent shaking incidents and other pressures have started a new discussion in the CDU about whether that timeline needs to be shortened.

I'd still rather have her over Boris Johnson - shakes and all - if it has to be a Tory (Christian Democrat) premier. At least she's a grown up with a bit of personal and political courage, unlike the bwah bwah blond bombshell.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    She planned to step down as party leader and Chancellor in 2021, but the recent shaking incidents and other pressures have started a new discussion in the CDU about whether that timeline needs to be shortened.

I'd still rather have her over Boris Johnson - shakes and all - if it has to be a Tory (Christian Democrat) premier. At least she's a grown up with a bit of personal and political courage, unlike the bwah bwah blond bombshell.
    Last sentence 👏👏

That utter phoney made himself look an even bigger idiot last night on Andrew Neil programme

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Do agree, I dont even consider Boris as any type of leader in any shape or form in fact I cant think of a British one anywhere on the horizon for any party .

I thinks she is a good woman , possibly one of the the greatest leader of modern times ,what she did against the odds with all those Syrian refugees was huge, will probably see a backlash to that decision soon though ,as Germany changes .