+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They are going to nobble Boris

They are going to nobble Boris

The Remainers behaviour with remain media support is now quite scary.
    Boris has not been elected yet and they going to nobble him ASAP. The establishment mandarins are out of control.
    Civil war is closer.

Re: They are going to nobble Boris

Do you not think Boris is part of the elite or the establishment?

Is there anything stupider than a Welshman championing boris?

Goodness me

Get the football back quick, this board is getting crazier by the day

I love the way that in the mind of this poster Boris Johnson isn’t establishment😂

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Boris has not been elected yet and they going to nobble him ASAP. The establishment mandarins are out of control.
    Civil war is closer.
    But most of the media has a centre-right/right bias and even the paper who sacked Johnson for lying has managed to support his bid to be PM. A bit like if Barcelona were to complain about biased referees following defeat at Anfield when everything is usually stacked in their favour….you're just not prepared to defend corners and speak arrogantly about already progressing without putting in the work.

I tried to make it more of a football thread.

To quote Johnny Marr:

"I wish people would stop referring to “Boris” like he’s some cuddly fun character. They should refer to him by his full name; “That Wanker Boris Johnson”".

The fact that he's a ****ing idiot with a big mouth and no manners doesn't make him any less a part of the establishment. He was born into money and educated at Eton and Oxford. He's been working cushy jobs given to him by friends or acquaintances his whole life. He was mayor of London, he's an MP and now he's going to be PM. How much more "establishment" can you get?

He’ll nobble himself . He’s a ****ing idiot and I dread to think what a mess he is going to make of this country:

20 odd years of relative stability since Thatcher is being destroyed in 2-3 years and it’s going to get far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The fact that he's a ****ing idiot with a big mouth and no manners doesn't make him any less a part of the establishment. He was born into money and educated at Eton and Oxford. He's been working cushy jobs given to him by friends or acquaintances his whole life. He was mayor of London, he's an MP and now he's going to be PM. How much more "establishment" can you get?
    He’s had everything put on a plate for him all his life.

He won’t have a clue how to deal with the EU leaders fighting back.

It’ll be ‘No deal’ and years of recession

Rupert Murdoch is clearly pushing Johnson at the moment, and the majority of newspapers are clearly not pushing for remain either.
    Where are you getting these opinions from?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    He’ll nobble himself . He’s a ****ing idiot and I dread to think what a mess he is going to make of this country:

20 odd years of relative stability since Thatcher is being destroyed in 2-3 years and it’s going to get far worse.
    You'd think more people would be angry about this. The whole thing has been a complete cluster**** and it seems like hardly anyone cares.

Civil war is closer.
    For what reason do you think Boris Johnson would make a reasonable prime minister? The reason I ask is that virtually everyone bar Trump and Farage in political circles thinks he's a total pissdongle.

As I have stated previously, how anyone from an industrial area such as south Wales can vote for the Tories is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    As I have stated previously, how anyone from an industrial area such as south Wales can vote for the Tories is beyond me.
    Because half of them believe the press.

Johnson is a scumbag. It is embarrassing that this twat going to be our PM. He is lazy, selfish,boorish bully.

C unt
    Full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I've done hours and hours of campaigning on the doorstep and I found the biggest Tories could be the ones living in social housing and relying on benefits. Can never work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Rupert Murdoch is clearly pushing Johnson at the moment, and the majority of newspapers are clearly not pushing for remain either.
    The newspapers

Civil war is closer.
    Where do you live again? Where I am life is going on as normal, civil war not looking likely before Christmas imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The press are hardly likely to push for remaining in the EU and being subject to tax avoidance regulation. Most of them are exiled tax dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I love the way that in the mind of this poster Boris Johnson isn’t establishment��
    It's like Wales Bales and his true love Trump over on the Politics board.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    For what reason do you think Boris Johnson would make a reasonable prime minister? The reason I ask is that virtually everyone bar Trump and Farage in political circles thinks he's a total pissdongle.
    He gives pissdongles a bad name!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I've done hours and hours of campaigning on the doorstep and I found the biggest Tories could be the ones living in social housing and relying on benefits. Can never work it out.
    In the USA, the poor people who support big tax cuts for the rich tend to do it because they think one day they'll be rich and it'll help them. Maybe it's something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It's like Wales Bales and his true love Trump over on the Politics board.
    You are very mistaken there. I only post about corruption, and attempts to overthrow democratically elected leaders through nefarious means, such as using illegal surveillance. The only reason I mention Trump is because he is the target. The next time it could be somebody else, perhaps even somebody you support. I think it's in everybody's interest to put a stop to all of this, unless of course you support this kind of thing? There will be lots of fun and games ahead Jon, including that Epstein character filming people for blackmail purposes. I know you try to deny that this sort of stuff goes on, but the cat is out of the bag. Trump may be many things, but at least he fights back, and without him we would never have found out about any of this stuff. There are lots of nervous people who don't sleep so well at night anymore, which is a good thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are very mistaken there. I only post about corruption, and attempts to overthrow democratically elected leaders through nefarious means, such as using illegal surveillance. The only reason I mention Trump is because he is the target. The next time it could be somebody else, perhaps even somebody you support. I think it's in everybody's interest to put a stop to all of this, unless of course you support this kind of thing? There will be lots of fun and games ahead Jon, including that Epstein character filming people for blackmail purposes. I know you try to deny that this sort of stuff goes on, but the cat is out of the bag. Trump may be many things, but at least he fights back, and without him we would never have found out about any of this stuff. There are lots of nervous people who don't sleep so well at night anymore, which is a good thing in my book.
    I'm so glad I bury my head in the sand, don't read newspapers, don't watch news bulletins and therefore have no idea what you are talking about.... and I prefer it that way.