+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alt Accounts

Re: Alt Accounts

Sad.Maybe there's a reason.No mates-- Housebound.
    Imagine a thread where you argue against yourself

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post

But , if you're quite wrong about all this, wouldn't that be much more sad ?

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Imagine a thread where you agree with yourself. That's even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    But , if you're quite wrong about all this, wouldn't that be much more sad ?
    Fun fact: people who resort to the use of ad hominems are either uneducated or overeducated, but they use them in different ways. It's actually quite interesting on an intellectual level when you come across a skilled practitioner.

Nothing wrong with him having multiple accounts. He's so far ahead of the rest of us intellectually and that results in him getting ganged up on by a few users on here. Why not let him feel like he has someone that agrees with him?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    None of your business. It was set up years ago for when JRH was suspended. I rarely post on one account let alone two and certainly don’t talk to myself on multiple accounts. I’m not Roathy.

Do you really think I’d need another account to be abusive and say things I wouldn’t say on the JRH account?

Bingo !
    I mentioned earlier that I joined another Cardiff City forum and, just as has happened here, I was widely accused of being someone else
    - well that was the chap ! "Roathie ".

I'm not "Roathie" of course,and I'm not Wales Bales either. I think though that this has got to be some local ........thing !

Somehow, people here are studying posts from people who join and searching for commonalities with other chatters them adding two and two and getting a result of five !

This doesn't happen anywhere else you know , or at least I haven't come across it if it does.

Mind you, perhaps it's catching because I'm now wondering whether Wales Bales and Roathie are the same , since I've separately and erroneously been suspected of being both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Nothing wrong with him having multiple accounts. He's so far ahead of the rest of us intellectually and that results in him getting ganged up on by a few users on here. Why not let him feel like he has someone that agrees with him?
    WTF!! ... him, he's, us, him, us, him, he, him.

You are obsessed!

Bingo !
    I mentioned earlier that I joined another Cardiff City forum and, just as has happened here, I was widely accused of being someone else
    - well that was the chap ! "Roathie ".

I'm not "Roathie" of course,and I'm not Wales Bales either. I think though that this has got to be some local ........thing !

Somehow, people here are studying posts from people who join and searching for commonalities with other chatters them adding two and two and getting a result of five !

This doesn't happen anywhere else you know , or at least I haven't come across it if it does.
    Yeah, they usually have a lot to say, but they're just a little bit short on detail

Who are the poor, deluded idiots who say that this board is in desperate need of football starting up again to ensure the mental well being of some posters on here? You only need to read this thread to see that nothing could be further from the truth.

Sat up at half midnight replying to yourself on a forum, come on mate please stop this it’s new levels of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Sat up at half midnight replying to yourself on a forum, come on mate please stop this it’s new levels of sad.
    Hey Rudey !
    If anyone can do new levels of anything ,you can do new levels of rude !
    You read it, so even if your nutty theory about multi ids were true, your statement above isn't.

..But, come on Rudey, you've created a huge big fuss with your conspiracy theories about multi I.D s which turned out to be complete bollocks, so why don't you drop it now ?

It's been a useful excersise in gauging your levels of judgement, which you've shown are rather poor, but if anyone is "sad", it's the person who spends so much time profiling other chatters that they form half arsed theories that two or more of them are the same person.
    The likely reason for that is that you find it impossible to imagine that two people could say something which is at odds with your own belief system , which is a sign of either a brainwashed individual or a religious maniac by the way.

Being so new I hesitate to take sides, but I must say that Wales Bales played you like a fish on this and drew you further and further into your own public display of baseless paranoia. Of course , he put me in a very strange position in the process , but I must forgive him for this because it was a master class in encouraging your own confirmation bias, and worth watching for that reason alone .

In short, he kicked your arse Rudey !

Hey Rudey !
    You read it, so even if your nutty theory about multi ids were true, your statement above isn't.

..But, come on Rudey, you've created a huge big fuss with your conspiracy theories about multi I.D s which turned out to be complete bollocks, so why don't you drop it now ?

It's been a useful excersise in gauging your levels of judgement, which you've shown are rather poor, but if anyone is "sad", it's the person who spends so much time profiling other chatters that they form half arsed theories that two or more of them are the same person.
    The likely reason for that is that you find it impossible to imagine that two people could say something which is at odds with your own belief system , which is a sign of either a brainwashed individual or a religious maniac by the way.

Being so new I hesitate to take sides, but I must say that Wales Bales played you like a fish on this and drew you further and further into your own public display of baseless paranoia. Of course , he put me in a very strange position in the process , but I must forgive him for this because it was a master class in encouraging your own confirmation bias, and worth watching for that reason alone .

"Played you like a fish"?

What a gimp

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "Played you like a fish"?
    Yeah he did I thought. Rudey accused him of making a fake account , ( me), and he cut and pasted my comments into his own posts and made it look as if he'd posted under the wrong name by mistake.

He kept dropping little things in to encourage Rudey's incorrect deduction a bit like waggling the fly in front of a trout's nose.
    Rudey nibbled , then bit hard and swallowed the hook. A fair comparison then, I would say.

Do bear in mind though that I'm on the sidelines during all this - firstly having some nutter telling me that I'm really someone else ,then totally mystified when the other guy seemed to be confirming it ! I caught on after a while that Wales Bales was pulling his leg , but the whole thing was a very odd experience I must say.

Quite funny really , but I became an unwitting bit player in a soap opera which I gather must have been going on here for a long time.

Actually I only joined to talk about Cardiff City with other supporters because I live a long way away and don't get to do that too much. I saw that there was a general non football discussion thread and made a comment. Now it seems that I used phrases which Wales Bales has used in the past, ( How would I know, since different people do use similar styles sometimes ?), so Rudey jumped to the conclusion that I was the same guy.
    It went from there, and Rudey tied himself up in knots.

I hope it hasn't soured the forum for me though - remember I did nothing whatever to create the stupid argument - and I'd quite like to be allowed to take part as an individual like everyone else does.

If anyone still believes this bollocks, I suggest that Wales Bales and I sign on at the same time then "share location" with some agreed third party ,who would confirm that we're a long way appart . Shouldn't be necessary in a sane world of course, but the whole bloody nonsense is beginning to grind on me.

Hey Rudey !

BTW, I have never had an alt account, what's the point ?
    Alright Ron I always had Rudy down as an alt for Mrs R on the basis that Rudy = Parrot

Yeah he did I thought. Rudey accused him of making a fake account , ( me), and he cut and pasted my comments into his own posts and made it look as if he'd posted under the wrong name by mistake.

He kept dropping little things in to encourage Rudey's incorrect deduction a bit like waggling the fly in front of a trout's nose.
    Rudey nibbled , then bit hard and swallowed the hook. A fair comparison then, I would say.

Do bear in mind though that I'm on the sidelines during all this - firstly having some nutter telling me that I'm really someone else ,then totally mystified when the other guy seemed to be confirming it ! I caught on after a while that Wales Bales was pulling his leg , but the whole thing was a very odd experience I must say.

Quite funny really , but I became an unwitting bit player in a soap opera which I gather must have been going on here for a long time.

Actually I only joined to talk about Cardiff City with other supporters because I live a long way away and don't get to do that too much. I saw that there was a general non football discussion thread and made a comment. Now it seems that I used phrases which Wales Bales has used in the past, ( How would I know, since different people do use similar styles sometimes ?), so Rudey jumped to the conclusion that I was the same guy.
    It went from there, and Rudey tied himself up in knots.

I hope it hasn't soured the forum for me though - remember I did nothing whatever to create the stupid argument - and I'd quite like to be allowed to take part as an individual like everyone else does.

If anyone still believes this bollocks, I suggest that Wales Bales and I sign on at the same time then "share location" with some agreed third party ,who would confirm that we're a long way appart . Shouldn't be necessary in a sane world of course, but the whole bloody nonsense is beginning to grind on me.
    I only asked because I'd never heard the phrase before .

What's your favourite Ronnie Bird goal then? This one has to be up there, but I can remember a beauty he scored against Villa as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqidJ_1pX-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex4ubY0JlH0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    BTW, I have never had an alt account, what's the point ?
    Alright Ron I always had Rudy down as an alt for Mrs R on the basis that Rudy = Parrot
    Don't drag me in to this, with my post count? I could never be anyone else.

Rudy and Rudy are named after Rudy, that's the only connection

Does Mrs R have a parrot? I knew she was the sort of woman who liked a cockatoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Don't drag me in to this, with my post count? I could never be anyone else.

Rudy and Rudy are named after Rudy, that's the only connection

20190412_115141.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Does Mrs R have a parrot? I knew she was the sort of woman who liked a cockatoo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Stop derailing the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I only asked because I'd never heard the phrase before .

What's your favourite Ronnie Bird goal then? This one has to be up there, but I can remember a beauty he scored against Villa as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqidJ_1pX-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex4ubY0JlH0

Wow - I didn't know there were any clips of Ronnie Bird but I've downloaded both to show my grandchildren , whom I bore with tales of old Cardiff City footballers.
    I was probably at both those games, but I can't remember them really. It wasn't so much his actual goals I remember ,but rather the style and determination he had, and when he did have a shot it was always like a missile, even if it went wide. By the early seventies he was hardly getting a full game but became the " super sub", coming on and injecting spectacular attacks to huge cheers from the crowd, whether or not he did manage to turn the game . I remember him playing away at Bristol City around Christmas in the snow one year and running circles around them.

I only chose Ronnie as a screen name quite randomly out of a number of old players and managers I used to like, so I'm not an expert on him. This being so I googled him and I was very sad indeed to see that he'd died quite young a good while back.Most of the stuff on Wiki about him was news to me in fact, and I might be quite wrong about this because it's not mentioned, but didn't he have a hairdressers shop in perhaps Churchill Way, Cardiff at one time ?

Now I think about it , both he and Sir Jimmy Scoular himself played in a friendly one year at Ton Pentre and I met both of them.

He’s just googled Ronnie Bird and is just quoting lines from bob’s own article which is the second link

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/ronnie...ansea-rivalry/

can remember having my hair cut by him in his barber’s shop on Churchill Way in the mid seventies.

Ronnie Bird was my 1st City Hero, my dad wasn't a massive fan but did go on occasions, my 1st recall of being at NP was standing on the right hand side of the grange end with Ronnie bird going down the wing towards the Canton End, flowing blond hair!!.