2012–2015 Fiorentina 0 (0)
    2013–2014 → Brøndby IF (loan) 25 (5)
    2014 → IFK Göteborg (loan) 5 (2)
    2015–2016 OB 24 (9)
    2016 K.V. Kortrijk 0 (0)
    2016 → Cardiff City (loan) 12 (2)
    2016– Cardiff City 84 (22)

Goals not his gift
    I don’t read too much into this as so many of his appearances have been from the bench.

His goals per minute as mentioned above is comparable with Assombalonga and he has a better assist ratio.

He’s ( Zohore) an excellent player, just not often enough.

Re: Assombalonga

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I don’t read too much into this as so many of his appearances have been from the bench.

His goals per minute as mentioned above is comparable with Assombalonga and he has a better assist ratio.

He’s ( Zohore) an excellent player, just not often enough.
    Or is he just an average player who has brief spells of being above average ?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Or is he just an average player who has brief spells of being above average ?
    He is a lot better than just "above average" when playing to his full ability - he's a very frustrating player, but I don't think we've played to his strengths for getting on for two years now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He is a lot better than just "above average" when playing to his full ability - he's a very frustrating player, but I don't think we've played to his strengths for getting on for two years now.
    He’s not rhe big battering ram upfront that people want him to be and Warnock would like him to be.

He’s got decent feet for a big lad and getting him down the channel would be playing to his strengths not whacking the ball up to him head height.

It’s why Patterson looks more productive in a Warnock side as chasing lost causes and challenging for long balls in the air is up his street. Patterson would look awful upfront for a side who play football.

I think Ken would benefit from a Bobby Reid playing closer to him and maybe we will be able to afford more of that now we’re back in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s not a big battering ram upfront that people want him to be.

He’s got decent feet for a big lad and getting him down the channel would be playing to his strengths not whacking this ball up to him head height.

It’s why Patterson looks more productive in a Warnock side as chasing lost causes and challenging for long balls in the air is up guys street. Patterson would look awful upfront for a side who play football.

I think Ken would benefit from a Bobby Reid playing closer to him and maybe we will be able to afford more of that now we’re back in the championship.
    Spot on Ken could be a great player:

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s not rhe big battering ram upfront that people want him to be and Warnock would like him to be.

He’s got decent feet for a big lad and getting him down the channel would be playing to his strengths not whacking the ball up to him head height.

It’s why Patterson looks more productive in a Warnock side as chasing lost causes and challenging for long balls in the air is up his street. Patterson would look awful upfront for a side who play football.

Totally agree with you.

Means our midfield needs legs mind.

I can’t see us signing another striker until we move a few out. We currently have Zohore, Ward, Madine, Bogle and Healey. We’ll only play one up front and the most likely isn’t even on that list ( Paterson). I’m sure we would like to move Madine Bogle and Healey out but it’s not always that easy . Think we’ll start the season with Zohore or Ward upfront