Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connolly , Healey, Smithies, Murphy

Re: Connolly , Healey, Smithies, Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That was an utterly bizarre decision by Warnock
    Woeful

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    That substitution away at Fulham, bringing him on before Bobbby Reid and instead of Harris full stop, was without a doubt the worst substitution I have ever seen from a Cardiff City manager. Miles, miles worse than DJ choosing to bring Etuhu on in the play off final. **** me, I still cannot believe Warnock brought him on to try and save our season
    Relegated us. I’ll never forget it

I’ve seen some bizarre posts in my time but getting upset over Brian Murphy not getting a new contract, and the club not keeping us up to date on his contract is right up there.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That was an utterly bizarre decision by Warnock
    Prob done a 50-50 deal on his appearance money

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I'm not indignant at all, just wondering where they are as there is no news from the club, no explanation why they are not in the tour squad or playing for the youth/ under 23 teams, or injured . Nothing at all. It would appear Connolly and Healey are now unwanted by Warnock but we will struggle to unload them, although Connolly's potential loan move last year was stopped by Cardiff. I knew Murphy was out of contract but no confirmation he'd left, as the last statement from the club was that they were 'in discussions' with him. SMithies was a waste of money. I don't see how you can say I am indignant about them not being regular starters but that is wrong, however it would be useful to get an idea if they'll be leaving as Warnock stated last week that players would have to leave before we made new signings. But then that could be just press fodder.
    Now you are being indignant about not being indignant !! The point is that there is no real mystery about these players. With the possible exception of Smithies, there is no case for any of the other three to be in the squad or team, so I dont understand why you are querying what has happened to them or why they arent playing.