+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alt Accounts

Alt Accounts

So now we know Wales-Bales and Ronniebird are the same person

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...C-Remain/page4

And JR Harley logs in as Henry Hill when he wants to swear at people on the internet.

Is there anyone else on here who has multiple accounts? Seems a bit of a waste of time, are people that bothered about internet points that they have to back themselves up or hide when they want to call someone a prick?

Re: Alt Accounts

It's the saddest thing I can imagine doing on the internet and it genuinely makes me feel a bit sorry for them

I don't understand why Hartley can't just call me a prick from his own account

There was an interaction between WB and Ronniebird yesterday that's quite funny now we know they're the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Thank you for the support there Wales Bales.
    I must say I wondered what I'd let myself in for , because I honestly don't think I'd said anything terrible.

Actually , when I thought it through I realised I'd misunderstood - you see I'd assumed that the other chatter's screen name referred to the French player we had, but perhaps it's a clever parody account based upon the gimmick that he's just very very rude without any apparent reason.
    I must apologise then to Mon. Gestède - I'm sorry Rudey , now that I see the pun I can appreciate your humour, which is a bit like where Ali G meets Monty Python I suppose .

Anyway, having cleared that up, I think you put the situation regarding Globalism, ( sorry if that word has triggered anyone), very well and succinctly , Wales Bales.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...rkel&p=4985648

This thread is just Wales Bales responding to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

Ah but were they from the same IP address?

New account, 19 posts and exclusively responds to WB. Yep, nothing to see here.

Questions have to be asked of lifeonmars, another poster who likes to tell us how clever WB is.

It's beginning to feel like only a handful of people post on here!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Questions have to be asked of lifeonmars, another poster who likes to tell us how clever WB is.
    Looking through his early posts it actually could be. Never even considered that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It's beginning to feel like only a handful of people post on here!
    Am I Walesbales?!

90% sure it’s him, ****ing hell what a gimp

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Am I Walesbales?!
    We all are, its part of the globalist conspiracy

Live video of Walesbales logging into the politics forum

I'm Spartacus!

Ok, the party's over. We've all had a good laugh, but now it's time to give our new guest RonnieBird a warm welcome

90% sure it’s him, ****ing hell what a gimp
    RonnieBird uses a space before commas, and then sometimes doesn't bother. WB pretending to be someone else, like he did with lifeonmars.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't understand why Hartley can't just call me a prick from his own account
    PRICK

Im not HH anyway, Lardy barking up the wrong tree again. Poster with an axe to grind because ive got him on ignore on another forum. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    PRICK

Im not HH anyway, Lardy barking up the wrong tree again. Poster with an axe to grind because ive got him on ignore on another forum. Sad.
    Axe to grind You can have me on ignore if you want, why would it bother me?

But you did say you had another ccmb account that no one has noticed. So if it's not HH, who is it?

Don't think Life on Mars and gluey are the same person.

International

We may suspect the things but how do we KNOW for sure? I don't know how to find out for one.

My God, there's stinkers, rotters, scoundrels, rogues and reprobates galore hereabouts. All's missing is a blaggard or two. One or more of the worse multi-account holders must have a waxed black moustache that curl up at both ends so devious and dastardly are they.

I've never understood why the use of 'alts' should be an issue.

This is a list of some of my favourite authors: Alexander Kent, C S Forester, Ed McBain, James Herriot and John Le Carre.

Guess what they all have in common!

I've never read any criticism of why Cecil Smith et al used nom de plumes.

So why have some authors adopted other name(s)?

One of the main reasons is because they are writing in a different genre - Douglas Reeman wrote books from WW2; Alexander Kent from early 19thC. So a poster may want to present a different personna for different types of posts (ie posting Photoshop images)

Sometimes sales have been slow and publishers suggest a change of name might help future sales as that could break any association with poor books in the mind of readers. Thus a poster may have an unfortunate rep and in order to be better accepted, he/she changes their name.

It's not as if a posters first name is their own......

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    RonnieBird uses a space before commas, and then sometimes doesn't bother. WB pretending to be someone else, like he did with lifeonmars.
    The space always fools people

To be fair, WB is quite accurate