+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our strike force

Our strike force

Just thinking... if they click they will destroy most Championship defences.. but can you think of a more inconsistent bunch than Zohore, NML , Hoillet, Murphy, Tomlin and ( this one is a bit unfair) Reid ?

Re: Our strike force

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Just thinking... if they click they will destroy most Championship defences.. but can you think of a more inconsistent bunch than Zohore, NML , Hoillet, Murphy, Tomlin and ( this one is a bit unfair) Reid ?
    inconstant in the premiership ( or not good enough ) I think they have all delivered in the Championship at some point in their careers ,how do you knit them together is the trick ,Tomlin and Ken are the ones who have something to prove in my view.

My business model is to see them all to grab between 10 to 15 each then sell them all at inflated fees when we go up pocket upward of 60 to 80 million sign Bale .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    inconstant in the premiership ( or not good enough ) I think they have all delivered in the Championship at some point in their careers ,how do you knit them together is the trick ,Tomlin and Ken are the ones who have something to prove in my view.

My business model is to see them all to grab between 10 to 15 each then sell them all at inflated fees when we go up pocket upward of 60 to 80 million sign Bale .
    Murphy and NML were definitely inconsistent in the Championship too ( ask Norwich fans)..

Hoillet was at QPR too.

I think the important objective fact is that they've been through a tough season in the Premieship since that. By the last game of the season they were beating Manchester United at Old Trafford and if it hadn't been for a bent referee in the Chelsea game and an outburst of idiocy against Fulham they'd still be there.
    Those on your list who were regularly in the team have had to raise their game and as long as they don't revert they are already a cut above Chamionship defences.

The other side of this is Apathetic Ken , who wasn't managing in those games and poor old Tomlin ,who people seem to think has changed - but whilst all that was going on he was struggling to keep a place at Peterborough and getting sent off all over the place.
    Take those two off the list but otherwise it's good .