+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Netball World Cup

Netball World Cup

Started Friday

After the woman's world cup i am not sure some on here could cope with a world cup thats not mens football, but here goes

as the world cup moves forward, look for the games that will have Australia, NZ, England and SA for the bigger teams

Sky sports have a netball channel for it

I am of to Liverpool tomorrow for the week, looking forward to it

Re: Netball World Cup

have a great day about time indoor sports got some recognition

maybe futsal will get some air time soon on sky . he;s hoping

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    have a great day about time indoor sports got some recognition
    If the World Cup doesnt put the sports out to the mass's then nothing will, England stand a good chance to win it ( though ANZ will take some beating )

I went to a football coach gathering down in Swindon last week, spoke to a Futsal coach, He is going to run a course on it in Sept, i might have a look at it

What next?
    World cup of hopscotch?
    Skipping?
    Tiddledewinks?

8 days In Liverpool

I must admit every local we spoke to / interacted with were bloody Brilliant, friendly and couldnt do enough to help us / make our time in Liverpool the best they could, The Staff in the prem inn were outstanding.

Alot of Homeless around " Liverpool one " area, as it got dark, some became a little confrontational and intimidating, but i guess thats all major cities now, as we walked back from Sainsburys i passed a Twix onto a homeless bloke who exploded with " wtf do i want that for you c&^t " which my 11 yr was a little scared about, next night i choose a young girl to pass another twix onto, she was very grateful and smiled and said " thank you " which showed my daughter the better side of the people living on the street

Now to the Netball, watched alot of games, we had tickets for all the England Group sessions ( keep in mind a session consisted of 4 games ) |Games we wanted to see we checked at the box office for tickets and got them to see all the games we wanted

Some of the England backroom staff knew my daughter ( by face ) from training sessions she has been on, so they were friendly to her

Met the Ugandan Team and one of my sporting icon's, Mary Cholhok, if you ever want a inspirational story, read about hers, Sky Sports have a documentary about her, its truly all inspiring

Shame England didnt win Gold, but we knew the top 4 would be as close as it was

Back to work tomorrow though