+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Expectations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Expectations

Where are Fulham in the odds? I think with a striker like Mitrovic they are always going to be there or there abouts in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where are Fulham in the odds? I think with a striker like Mitrovic they are always going to be there or there abouts in this league.
    2nd favourites behind Leeds, who are selling a lot of key players. Something isn't right at Elland Road if you ask me! Cue massive promotion push and a 100+ points tally. Although, I did call they'd burn out last season and I think a similar story will happen this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    2nd favourites behind Leeds, who are selling a lot of key players. Something isn't right at Elland Road if you ask me! Cue massive promotion push and a 100+ points tally. Although, I did call they'd burn out last season and I think a similar story will happen this year.
    https://www.football365.com/news/lee...ely-by-default

This is a very good article on it, only bit I didn't like was

while Cardiff City will surely not overachieve so emphatically again

while Cardiff City will surely not overachieve so emphatically again
    Lazy comment though, we didn't overachieve as much as the journalists or Warnock says. Obviously we did a bit but that summer, most people thought we'd finish in or around the top 6. I'm pretty sure in Warnock's first season, after Jan 1st we had something like 2 points less than Newcastle and would have finished 6th.