+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pricing Structure Error?

Pricing Structure Error?

Looking at the Fulham home game tickets in the corner quadrant (108/109 & 111) they are priced at £26.

The Ninian Stand is then £23 for the upper half and £21 from around midway up the stand down to pitch level.

Is this a mistake on the clubs part? Surely the corner quadrant would not be more desired than a pitchside view?

Re: Pricing Structure Error?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Looking at the Fulham home game tickets in the corner quadrant (108/109 & 111) they are priced at £26.

The Ninian Stand is then £23 for the upper half and £21 from around midway up the stand down to pitch level.

Is this a mistake on the clubs part? Surely the corner quadrant would not be more desired than a pitchside view?
    Has Dai Hunt moved seats ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Has Dai Hunt moved seats ?
    That could explain a lot.

I had the misfortune of sitting in front of him on the Bob Bank for a game when he had his early version of a Vuvuzela.

After leaving on around 80 minutes (think it was against Scarborough) with a raging headache and my eardrums in tatters I vowed never to sit anywhere near him again.

No, its the pricing structure. My mate got us tickets there for the Luton game.

Ive never understood why that corner is more expensive. I had a season ticket in the "Canton" one year, on the end of the quadrant, and its was £80 more expensive than the guy sitting the other side of the steps, but it was only place we could get 3 in a row. Basically you are in line with the touchline, so a far worse view than the centre of the goal not better, so why you have to pay more I dont know.

Also, for season ticket purposes that corner is Zone 3 (Zone 1 being the dearest) whereas Canton and front few rows of Ninian are Zone 4.

However, for individual match day tickets the corner is Zone 2, same price as the sides of the Grandstand, which is odd.

That said, I think the club have done all they can to make tickets as affordable as possible so cant grumble too much about it.