Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 85

Thread: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

  1. #31

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Yikes, racist creep.
    What, racist for highlighting the bleedin' obvious? Did you watch the show?

    If you didn't, you can watch it here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...d-the-violence

  2. #32

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Do you think people are naturally criminals just because they aren't white?

    Or do you think maybe there are underlying socialogical issues that mean more non white people end up getting caught up in this stuff?
    There's a myriad of reasons why those from every demographic commit crimes... a deprived background, poverty, awful nurturing, drug dependency, poor education, low IQ, raised in a single mother household and a combination of some of those probably account for the great majority of the UK prison population. You can add a moronic culture perpetuated by glorifying music produced by the like of Stormzy for why so many from ethnic minorities in cities join gangs, peddle drugs and stab people to a far greater extent pro rata. But whatever the underlying reasons - aside from the seriously mentally ill who occupy psychiatric hospitals instead of HMPs - all of them are identical in the most important respect because by their own volition they consciously choose to break laws and are responsible for their actions.

  3. #33

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Fans of so-called diversity would have a difficult task spinning that programme positively. The reporter, coppers and Barry victim: all white. Everyone else featured: non-white.
    You are a racist and you can try and spin it however you want.

  4. #34

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's a myriad of reasons why those from every demographic commit crimes... a deprived background, poverty, awful nurturing, drug dependency, poor education, low IQ, raised in a single mother household and a combination of some of those probably account for the great majority of the UK prison population. You can add a moronic culture perpetuated by glorifying music produced by the like of Stormzy for why so many from ethnic minorities in cities join gangs, peddle drugs and stab people to a far greater extent pro rata. But whatever the underlying reasons - aside from the seriously mentally ill who occupy psychiatric hospitals instead of HMPs - all of them are identical in the most important respect because by their own volition they consciously choose to break laws and are responsible for their actions.
    You said everyone other than the reporter and the coppers weren't white so you must think that's the reason that they commit crimes.

    I'll ask again do you think these people commit crimes simply because they aren't white. If not why mention it?

  5. #35

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You said everyone other than the reporter and the coppers weren't white so you must think that's the reason that they commit crimes.

    I'll ask again do you think these people commit crimes simply because they aren't white. If not why mention it?
    Donít beat around the bush heís a racist and has posted plenty of things that back that up.

    People need to stop pussy footing around when it comes to stuff like this. His post proves how ignorant he his, donít be polite and engage him just call him out.

  6. #36

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You are a racist and you can try and spin it however you want.
    This fella just has to be another racist in your fevered imagination. Though I'll guess rather than play that card you'll dismiss his views as those of an inverted self-hater instead of someone who expressed the truth.

    Most pedophiles in UK are of Pakistani descent: British home secretary: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/67275144.cms

  7. #37

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You said everyone other than the reporter and the coppers weren't white so you must think that's the reason that they commit crimes.

    I'll ask again do you think these people commit crimes simply because they aren't white. If not why mention it?
    Hell, do you have to be spoonfed everything? I made the point because Cardiff is overwhelmingly white. 2011 Census says 2.4% were black. I already addressed your other query with remarks made of that dumbed-down music scene. Didn't that register upstairs?

  8. #38

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Knife crime definitely on the increase in Cardiff so my Police Officer friends say.
    Seems to be the drugs gang thing but whatís worse is that 13/14 year olds are carrying.

    All this happened coincidentally as the govt stripped police numbers, fancy that eh?
    Did your police officer friends happen to mention whether knife carriers included a disproportionately high number drawn from ethnic minorities?

  9. #39

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hell, do you have to be spoonfed everything? I made the point because Cardiff is overwhelmingly white. 2011 Census says 2.4% were black. I already addressed your other query with remarks made of that dumbed-down music scene. Didn't that register upstairs?
    And do you think they are criminal just because they're black? Or do you think there are actual reasons that are exaccerbated by how non white people have been treated and continue to be treated in this country?

  10. #40

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This fella just has to be another racist in your fevered imagination. Though I'll guess rather than play that card you'll dismiss his views as those of an inverted self-hater instead of someone who expressed the truth.

    Most pedophiles in UK are of Pakistani descent: British home secretary: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/67275144.cms
    I actually do think Javid is racist as it goes. Not because of this quote though.

    Itís not the pointing out of the race that makes you a racist though, itís the fact you tar every non white person with the same brush by saying ďIíd like to see champions of so called diversity spin thisĒ.

    It doesnít need to be spun the reason more black people are criminals isnít because theyíre black itís because of how society treats non white people.

  11. #41

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Fans of so-called diversity would have a difficult task spinning that programme positively. The reporter, coppers and Barry victim: all white. Everyone else featured: non-white.
    Just to highlight again this is racist. Pointing out statistics isnít racist but this is.

  12. #42

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    God knows what the answer to this is , armed police on every street corner , I used to enjoy going to the grangetown carnival but I hear that area of town is well dodgy at night
    The programme insinuated some of it was down to county lines, the drug dealers from shitier parts of the UK, coming down and taking territory and local drug dealers and young couriers arming themselves for protection, and then it is spreading from there!

  13. #43

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It reminds me of the gang violence that used to plague LA and New York, the police just basicallly let them wipe each other out
    If memory serves one of the key developments which reduced gang related killings was the introduction of laws which basically made every gang member equally guilty of murder even though they may not have been present. Membership of the gang was enough to convict them

  14. #44
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I actually do think Javid is racist as it goes. Not because of this quote though.

    It’s not the pointing out of the race that makes you a racist though, it’s the fact you tar every non white person with the same brush by saying “I’d like to see champions of so called diversity spin this”.

    It doesn’t need to be spun the reason more black people are criminals isn’t because they’re black it’s because of how society treats non white people.

    But if that is so, and i'm not disputing it, why are most knife crimes "Black on Black" and not "Black on White" to retaliate against the way society treats them?

  15. #45

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Who gets most caught up in knife crime? People involved in the drug trade at a low level
    Who's more likely to be involved in the drug trade at a low level? People who are desperate for money
    Who's most likely to be desperate for money? Poor people
    Which part of society is more likely to be poor? Non white people

    Who buys the most cocaine and doesn't get punished for it? Middle class white people.

  16. #46

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But if that is so, and i'm not disputing it, why are most knife crimes "Black on Black" and not "Black on White" to retaliate against the way society treats them?
    Isnít the fact itís black on black crime just proving the point even more?

  17. #47
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Isnít the fact itís black on black crime just proving the point even more?
    No

  18. #48

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    So do you think black people are just naturally more likely to be violent then?

  19. #49

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Dont want to play this down but kids carried knives in my day. Not that they ever used them.

  20. #50
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So do you think black people are just naturally more likely to be violent then?
    You do like to twist shit to suit your own agenda don't you.
    I was pointing out that you said that they were like they were because of the way "society" treats them, and asked why, if that was the case, the vast majority of knife crime is "black on Black" and not "Black oh White", as in against the society that treats them so badly.
    I said nothing about any particular ethnic group being particularly any particular way. So why bring it into the argument. I suspect its because you cannot argue the simple point so you try to distract by throwing in something else.

    But actually I don't give a toss unless someone starts stabbing me or mine!

  21. #51

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Non white people are more likely to be involved in violent crime because of how society is.

    I donít see how you think the fact ďblack on blackĒ crime happens is a counter point to that.

    Itís not about retaliation, itís about poorer people being involved in drugs and gangs and therefore more likely to be involved in knife crime.

    How many people who are involved in knife crime do you think are rich and how many do you think are poor?

  22. #52
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Non white people are more likely to be involved in violent crime because of how society is.

    I donít see how you think the fact ďblack on blackĒ crime happens is a counter point to that.

    Itís not about retaliation, itís about poorer people being involved in drugs and gangs and therefore more likely to be involved in knife crime.

    How many people who are involved in knife crime do you think are rich and how many do you think are poor?
    Why are you asking me? I seem to recall I just said I'm not interested.

  23. #53

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why are you asking me? I seem to recall I just said I'm not interested.
    Made a right tit of yourself

    ďIF ITS BECAUSE OF SOCIETY WHY ARENT THEY STABBING WHITESĒ

    Itís not the French Revolution mate

  24. #54

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I actually do think Javid is racist as it goes. Not because of this quote though.

    Itís not the pointing out of the race that makes you a racist though, itís the fact you tar every non white person with the same brush by saying ďIíd like to see champions of so called diversity spin thisĒ.

    It doesnít need to be spun the reason more black people are criminals isnít because theyíre black itís because of how society treats non white people.
    There are no excuse whatsoever for being a criminal, or plunging a knife into another person.

  25. #55
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Made a right tit of yourself

    “IF ITS BECAUSE OF SOCIETY WHY ARENT THEY STABBING WHITES”

    It’s not the French Revolution mate
    It's you making a tit of yourself, and keyboard 'shouting' just makes you look more of a knobber than you already appear. You cannot explain black on black crime as proof of your argument, so first try to deflect the argument and now start having a tantrum.
    Time for your cocoa and bed I think.
    you cannot let anything go, just like the WB/ Ronniedbird thing.
    Get a life!

  26. #56

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Iíve explained it mate, itís not my fault you donít understand.

  27. #57

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    There are no excuse whatsoever for being a criminal, or plunging a knife into another person.
    Who said itís an excuse ?

  28. #58

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    There are no excuse whatsoever for being a criminal, or plunging a knife into another person.
    Yes there is.

    It's the fault of white people. White people force them to do it. Some black young men have no free will, because of white people.

    If you don't know that you must be a racist 🙄

  29. #59
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    6,166

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Yes there is.

    It's the fault of white people. White people force them to do it. Some black young men have no free will, because of white people.

    If you don't know that you must be a racist ��
    Ah! you clearly fully understand what rudy was saying. Can you explain it to me please in words of 1 syllable because I'm a bit stupid and don't grasp it.

  30. #60

    Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Who said itís an excuse ?
    You gave a reason why more black people are criminals. It came across as a bit of a lame excuse.
    There are plenty of white criminals and killers all over the world. Doesnít matter what skin colour, or creed, there are no excuses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •