+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

Re: Knife crime in Cardiff , tonight BBC Wales

Non white people are more likely to be involved in violent crime because of how society is.

I don’t see how you think the fact “black on black” crime happens is a counter point to that.

It’s not about retaliation, it’s about poorer people being involved in drugs and gangs and therefore more likely to be involved in knife crime.

How many people who are involved in knife crime do you think are rich and how many do you think are poor?

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Non white people are more likely to be involved in violent crime because of how society is.

I don’t see how you think the fact “black on black” crime happens is a counter point to that.

It’s not about retaliation, it’s about poorer people being involved in drugs and gangs and therefore more likely to be involved in knife crime.

How many people who are involved in knife crime do you think are rich and how many do you think are poor?
    Why are you asking me? I seem to recall I just said I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why are you asking me? I seem to recall I just said I'm not interested.
    Made a right tit of yourself

“IF ITS BECAUSE OF SOCIETY WHY ARENT THEY STABBING WHITES”

It’s not the French Revolution mate

I actually do think Javid is racist as it goes. Not because of this quote though.

It’s not the pointing out of the race that makes you a racist though, it’s the fact you tar every non white person with the same brush by saying “I’d like to see champions of so called diversity spin this”.

It doesn’t need to be spun the reason more black people are criminals isn’t because they’re black it’s because of how society treats non white people.
    There are no excuse whatsoever for being a criminal, or plunging a knife into another person.

International

Made a right tit of yourself

“IF ITS BECAUSE OF SOCIETY WHY ARENT THEY STABBING WHITES”

It’s not the French Revolution mate
    It's you making a tit of yourself, and keyboard 'shouting' just makes you look more of a knobber than you already appear. You cannot explain black on black crime as proof of your argument, so first try to deflect the argument and now start having a tantrum.
    Time for your cocoa and bed I think.
    you cannot let anything go, just like the WB/ Ronniedbird thing.
    Get a life!

I’ve explained it mate, it’s not my fault you don’t understand.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    There are no excuse whatsoever for being a criminal, or plunging a knife into another person.
    Who said it’s an excuse ?

Yes there is.

It's the fault of white people. White people force them to do it. Some black young men have no free will, because of white people.

If you don't know that you must be a racist 🙄

International

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Yes there is.

It's the fault of white people. White people force them to do it. Some black young men have no free will, because of white people.

If you don't know that you must be a racist ��
    Ah! you clearly fully understand what rudy was saying. Can you explain it to me please in words of 1 syllable because I'm a bit stupid and don't grasp it.

Who said it’s an excuse ?
    You gave a reason why more black people are criminals. It came across as a bit of a lame excuse.
    There are plenty of white criminals and killers all over the world. Doesn’t matter what skin colour, or creed, there are no excuses.

You gave a reason why more black people are criminals. It came across as a bit of a lame excuse.
    There are plenty of white criminals and killers all over the world. Doesn’t matter what skin colour, or creed, there are no excuses.
    We are talking about knife crime though, people asked why more non white people are doing it. I gave the reason, it’s because poor people are more likely to be involved in that sort of crime. Non white people in the US and the U.K. are more likely to be poor.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Yes there is.

If you don't know that you must be a racist 🙄
    Ah! you clearly fully understand what rudy was saying. Can you explain it to me please in words of 1 syllable because I'm a bit stupid and don't grasp it.
    So lads why do you think more non white people are involved in knife crime?

International

Why ask me. I told you already I'm not interested.
    You do amuse me, you just can't let anything go can you. Even after you realise you're holding a turd.

Being poor isn’t an excuse either. I grew up in Ely in the 60’s/70’s where plenty of folk were relatively poor. We didn’t go round stabbing each other though.
    As a parent myself, I know only too well. You can teach your kids right from wrong till your blue in the face, but once they are in the company of friends and other youngsters, then peer pressure can be so persuasive.
    I’d wager most of the youngsters in the UK/USA (of any colour) involved in knife crime are in gangs merely because it’s safer in numbers. Nothing to do with being poor.
    They are brainwashed in a way, and are probably scared to break away from the gang and think for themselves.

No one is saying it’s an excuse mate, but there has to be a reason for it when statistics like this are seen.

Why is the percentage of white people on the sex offenders register much higher? Why is there a much bigger number of Pakistani peadophiles? Do you think looking into this reasoning is an excuse ?

You do amuse me, you just can't let anything go can you. Even after you realise you're holding a turd.
    You were the one who commented again though?

Kids too scared to lose a fight these days and lose credibility so arm themselves up with something that will end someone's life as well as their own.

Random searches on the street and an instant 3 years in prison would be my solution but whether the prisons are equipped to deal with the amount of people that would end up inside, I doubt it.

Coward, you came in back slapping when you thought someone has a point then go running when someone asks a question about it

Being poor isn’t an excuse either. I grew up in Ely in the 60’s/70’s where plenty of folk were relatively poor. We didn’t go round stabbing each other though.
    As a parent myself, I know only too well. You can teach your kids right from wrong till your blue in the face, but once they are in the company of friends and other youngsters, then peer pressure can be so persuasive.
    I’d wager most of the youngsters in the UK/USA (of any colour) involved in knife crime are in gangs merely because it’s safer in numbers. Nothing to do with being poor.
    They are brainwashed in a way, and are probably scared to break away from the gang and think for themselves.
    How many rich people do you think are involved in knife crime mate?

Also are you being deliberately obtuse by saying excuse? No one is saying the people stabbing people aren't bad, but there has to be an underlying reason unless you think non white people are more likely to be violent.

It's obviously to do with being poor. It doesn't mean everyone who is poor does knife crime but the huge majority of people who do knife crime are poor.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Coward, you came in back slapping when you thought someone has a point then go running when someone asks a question about it
    Not me back slapping. I asked a question. :) . If I replied now he wouldn't be the one who wont let go would he. ? Lol

In fairness I agree with what he's saying. People aren't more likely to be violent because they're a different skin colour, it's all about the societal reasons that lead to certain people being more likely to be involved in certain things.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    In fairness I agree with what he's saying. People aren't more likely to be violent because they're a different skin colour, it's all about the societal reasons that lead to certain people being more likely to be involved in certain things.
    I never disagreed with him, i only asked a question. lol Only asked if as he says, it is a reaction to society's treatment of them why people them attack members of their own ethnic group and not the ill-treaters. It was actually a genuine question as I know little detail about the subject, but he obviously took it as an attack on his post and instead of giving a reasonable response tried to bite.
    silly bugger. Fecked up an otherwise reasonable thread. But I expect he will see it as me who did that?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's obviously to do with being poor. It doesn't mean everyone who is poor does knife crime but the huge majority of people who do knife crime are poor.
    You’ll have me in tears soon. It’s nonsense. Let’s be blunt for a minute here. The majority of knife related deaths in London, now involve a majority of young black boys/men, who all wear the latest clobber and hoodies, and all have mobile phones.
    It’s a cult/gang/ turf war. Nothing to do with poverty.
    If it was, they’d be trying to stab the very people (MP’s and councillors etc) who are causing it.
    As someone above said, youngsters nowadays don’t seem to have the bottle for an old fashioned one on one fist fight. Losing and losing face in front of their mates just ain’t on.
    It’s combination of youthful stupidity, false bravado, a lack of moral fibre, a lack of respect for other people, and and an attitude of nobodies dissing me:us or coming on our turf with out getting chibbed.

Who do you think gets involved in gangs mate? People who have lots of money, a stable upbringing and a good education? Or people who are born into poverty, go to a shit school and are having money troubles at home?