+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine hat trick after 31 mins

Gary Madine hat trick after 31 mins

For City's U23's tonight. City currently 4 nil up.

Re: Gary Madine hat trick after 31 mins

5-0 Tomlin

It’s coming home

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Who we playing?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Who we playing?
    Barcelona, I mean Tavistock.

6-0 we’re going up as fecking champions

One for the future

7-0

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Barcelona, I mean Tavistock.

Seriously though, VT might say why do we need to spend money on a striker and cut Neil's budget!

I just wonder if Madine's start with us was blighted by injury - like Cornelius.

Quote Originally Posted by Once U shop, U can't stop View Post
    I just wonder if Madine's start with us was blighted by injury - like Cornelius.
    Or maybe he's just found his level.

Just need a side in the South West Peninsula League to pay a few million for him.

Madine is now known as the butcher of Tavistock , they've not seen the like , and will they want to again ?? the townsfolk are still reeling from the onslaught, that befell them .

There are a few members of last season's Under 18 squad (eg Sion Spence, Rubin Colwell and Isaak Davies) who I would have expected to have been on the pre season tour who did not feature at Taff's Well, Larkhall or Tavistock - I can only assume they are injured.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There are a few members of last season's Under 18 squad (eg Sion Spence, Rubin Colwell and Isaak Davies) who I would have expected to have been on the pre season tour who did not feature at Taff's Well, Larkhall or Tavistock - I can only assume they are injured.
    Agreed. For all his obvious talent Spence is starting to become somewhat injury prone. He only returned to action right at the tail end of last season and imo didn't look the same as he had prior to his injury. Can only assume whatever the issue was it has flared up again. I wonder if he was pushed back into action to soon given the U18 play off games last season? Would be nice to know what the situation was. 16 yr old Mayembe has come from nowhere to be part of this U23 tour squad where as you say there have been some obvious older omissions.

https://twitter.com/CF11Academy/stat...92606698426370

Spence is in one of these photos so at least he's on the tour. Not sure what Colwill and Davies look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    https://twitter.com/CF11Academy/stat...92606698426370

Spence is in one of these photos so at least he's on the tour. Not sure what Colwill and Davies look like.
    I can't see him in the photos which came up when I clicked the link - as for the other two, although I think they are both older than Mayembe who played against Taff's Well and Larkhall, it may well be that they are with the Under 18s.

emjayblue, I believe Spence picked up the injury which bothered him for most of last season while playing for Wales in September or October last year.

I can't see him in the photos which came up when I clicked the link - as for the other two, although I think they are both older than Mayembe who played against Taff's Well and Larkhall, it may well be that they are with the Under 18s.

emjayblue, I believe Spence picked up the injury which bothered him for most of last season while playing for Wales in September or October last year.
    TOBW, Spence starts for the U23's tonight!

TOBW, Spence starts for the U23's tonight!