+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ampadu set to leave Chelseas on loan

Ampadu set to leave Chelseas on loan

Re: Ampadu set to leave Chelseas on loan

Brilliant news, been hoping for this for a year. Hopefully he can play regularly, it'd be huge for Wales if he pushes on like Wilson and Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Brilliant news, been hoping for this for a year. Hopefully he can play regularly, it'd be huge for Wales if he pushes on like Wilson and Brooks
    Sadly, we'll always be shite under Giggs, no matter who he pushes on. Hopefully, once he is sacked after failing to get us to next year's Euros, the game time all three players have at their respective clubs and Wales, will be good and a bonus for whoever replaces him

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I guess it had to happen after last year's waste of a season. There are some big games coming up for Wales, so we need all of our players to be match fit.

I hope Woodburn also goes out on loan, as he seems to have difted out of contention.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I guess it had to happen after last year's waste of a season. There are some big games coming up for Wales, so we need all of our players to be match fit.

I hope Woodburn also goes out on loan, as he seems to have difted out of contention.
    He was on loan at the Blades last season and failed to set the world alight. Hopefully has another opportunity with another Championship club this season, very much doubt that Cardiff will be after his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    He was on loan at the Blades last season and failed to set the world alight. Hopefully has another opportunity with another Championship club this season, very much doubt that Cardiff will be after his signature.
    It was more of a case of Sheff Utd being on a great run of form, and the manager didn't want to change things around. He stuck with what was working, and it resulted in them gaining automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Saw on another forum claims that Woodburn spends too much time in the bars around Wrexham

Be a shame if this is true

Has to be the right club though. Balance between quality of team and ability to get into starting 11.

If he ends up on the bench most weeks then he may as well have just stayed at Chelsea training.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Saw on another forum claims that Woodburn spends too much time in the bars around Wrexham

Doubt he'd get in tbh.

Ampadu would not have many, if any, eighteen year olds playing regular Premier League football for company if he went to Villa. I'm not sure if he would be involved every week at Villa Park either because Dean Smith would be a very brave manager indeed if he kept on picking him if results were going poorly - for that reason, I can see him going to a Championship club, but I'll be amazed if it was us.

Ben Woodburn is being strongly linked with a loan move to Hull.

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Link?
    http://apostlewelshfootie.proboards....odburn?page=31

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ampadu would not have many, if any, eighteen year olds playing regular Premier League football for company if he went to Villa. I'm not sure if he would be involved every week at Villa Park either because Dean Smith would be a very brave manager indeed if he kept on picking him if results were going poorly - for that reason, I can see him going to a Championship club, but I'll be amazed if it was us.

Ben Woodburn is being strongly linked with a loan move to Hull.
    I'm sure Derby would be high up the list, especially if they kept on good terms with Chelsea re Lampard.

Crucial for Wales.

Woodburn and Wilson featured in both Liverpool pre-season matches against Tranmere and Bradford City.

Woodburn and Wilson featured in both Liverpool pre-season matches against Tranmere and Bradford City.
    So....?

So....?
    The link you posted said Liverpool were going to get shot of him at the first opportunity. Maybe you should read your links before posting them?

The link you posted said Liverpool were going to get shot of him at the first opportunity. Maybe you should read your links before posting them?
    I did, I have an account on that forum, that was a separate post to the one that I was referring to, so maybe pay more attention next time

So playing a couple of pre-season games means he's in their plans? He played in the pre-season game against Tranmere last season as well, as did Loris Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ragnar Klavan, Ryan Kent, Dominic Solanke and Harry Wilson. None of them were at Liverpool last season and instead either sold or loaned out

I did, I have an account on that forum, that was a separate post to the one that I was referring to, so maybe pay more attention next time

So playing a couple of pre-season games means he's in their plans? He played in the pre-season game against Tranmere last season as well, as did Loris Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ragnar Klavan, Ryan Kent, Dominic Solanke and Harry Wilson. None of them were at Liverpool last season and instead either sold or loaned out
    The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door due to his drinking as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!

The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!
    Maybe you should read his posts before posting them? God, you're annoying.

Just watched Robbie Burton play a full game for Arsenal against Colorado Rapids. Another young lad with a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If he was a drunkard as suggested by that website, he would hardly be training with the Liverpool first team. Stop this nonsense now, you can't go around spearing rumours like that.

The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door due to his drinking as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!
    Its a quote of a post from a prior page, I though a man of your supreme intellect could figure that one out

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't know why I bothered writing that second paragraph because I knew he'd completely ignore it

In a rare moment outside of the pub, Ben Woodburn is spotted on a football pitch..