Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I dont think you pin everything at austerity it's such an easy out , I here Sadiq Khan saying that in relation to knife crime,and he has the ability to divert other funds to other areas ,wonder why he doesnt ?? .

Scotland spend a lot of its develoved funds on social services, and other such key areas and still they suffer.

My gut feeling is drugs are the main player in knife crime and what's happening in Scotland ,you see drugs now openly used in modern social life it's almost trivialised now .

For me high society cocaine users play as big a roll in knife crime than reduced police numbers .

To be fair Scotland and its coastline has always been a haven for drugs in particular the big cities of Glasgow, Edinbourgh and Aberdeen (as a port ) perhaps its it's more accountable as a statistic , and effectively reported on.

Let's be fair for decades this Cities have harboured some tough gangs and criminals who may have in the past concentrated on different revenue streams ,now drugs is the better earner .