+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WJ99mobile - zombie threads

WJ99mobile - zombie threads

Just wondering whether you fell asleep in 2015 and have just woken up?

You are doing a cracking job on reviving long dead threads - even if not adding much to them.

Re: WJ99mobile - zombie threads

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

You are doing a cracking job on reviving long dead threads - even if not adding much to them.

There is one post in one thread I want to resurrect, but cannot. The discussion was I think about football agents and someone had said they "wouldn't trust [a specific agent] with a barge pole". Unfortunately the nature of the rest of the thread would make that inappropriate which is a shame as it is a beautiful ccmb phrase that might otherwise have caught on.

When Jimmy Saville died I added to a R.I.P thread saying that I wouldn’t have ever wanted him babysitting for me, I had him down as a right iffy twat. A few had a go at me pointing out his wonderful charity work etc. I did resurrect it a year or two back (or more, time flies), May have been a few sheepish posters re-reading their defending posts.

I imagine the real answer to the question has something to do with the new alternative forum.

Speaking of which- can we get the shit tattoo thread in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I imagine the real answer to the question has something to do with the new alternative forum.

Speaking of which- can we get the shit tattoo thread in there?
    if there are threads that need moving over flag them up (you can search for them as easy as I can)

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

I love digging up the old threads. I love the hindsight. I did see one previously that had stated Eoin Doyle is going to bag 20 a season.

I do like resurrecting the rebrand threads, so show it wasn’t really that bad.

And I must admit, I miss the message board of old. I don’t know whether it’s me getting older and not being able to visit the board as much but it seems the board is changing.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I love digging up the old threads. I love the hindsight. I did see one previously that had stated Eoin Doyle is going to bag 20 a season.

I do like resurrecting the rebrand threads, so show it wasn’t really that bad.

And I must admit, I miss the message board of old. I don’t know whether it’s me getting older and not being able to visit the board as much but it seems the board is changing.
    This board gets a fraction of the activity that it used to. There was a time that you could refresh the board after being away for an hour or two, and there would be a completely fresh set of threads.

Is the re-brand tip off thread available still? Think the leak was originally posted while the supporters were travelling up to West Ham for the play off away game. Always wondered who it was that leaked the info.