+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AC/DC

AC/DC

Looks like they are touring again with Brian back on the mic,Cardiff please.
    Getting on a bit but still good live.Another £100 plus for ticket I suppose.

Re: AC/DC

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Looks like they are touring again with Brian back on the mic,Cardiff please.
    Getting on a bit but still good live.Another £100 plus for ticket I suppose.
    £100 a ticket ,plus aburd drink and eat prices , so well over the top mow now in this age of austerity ,especially the age of the band , best too get drink ,go to the globe , catch a tribute band save (£90 plus and think you seen them.

Or 20 squid at https://new.ents24.com/cardiff-event...e-acdc/5515541

I’m in an AC/DC music video. Went to a studio in north west London and was part of the crowd in small circular arena with the band playing in front of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I’m in an AC/DC music video. Went to a studio in north west London and was part of the crowd in small circular arena with the band playing in front of us.
    With ear plugs - or permanent hearing loss?

Thunderstruck video?

Let’s play ball ?

The track Rock or Bust from the album of the same name.

They played the song in front of us around six or seven times in a row as they filmed from different angles

I can see myself briefly several times. If you freeze it on 59 seconds, the overhead shot, i'm in the top left corner, bald head light blue shirt. And again on 1.06, top left light shirt shiny head

Wide angle lens then

I saw AC/DC with Bon Scott on lead vocals. I don't need to them again or to see any tribute bands

They played the song in front of us around six or seven times in a row as they filmed from different angles

I can see myself briefly several times. If you freeze it on 59 seconds, the overhead shot, i'm in the top left corner, bald head light blue shirt. And again on 1.06, top left light shirt shiny head
    Nice clapping!

Can't believe I just looked at both of those

Were you featured in the clapping & fancy dress in the Prince Charming Adam Ant video as well Mike? Thought you may have been talent spotted!!

Not quite the same sort of thing, but I am in this video https://youtu.be/KAgFy3pWhZk