+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bags of stale hot air

Bags of stale hot air

Having listened non stop to those fools in Parliament all so full of themselves I say thank God they have been granted another 5 weeks off.

Not one constructive element to the debating. They just argue amongst themselves and about themselves.

Re: Bags of stale hot air

I take that back 9:21
    Robery Courts. Witney

Brilliant points well made.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Having listened non stop to those fools in Parliament all so full of themselves I say thank God they have been granted another 5 weeks off.

Not one constructive element to the debating. They just argue amongst themselves and about themselves.
    Really?

I thought that was great entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Really?

I thought that was great entertainment.
    I tend to agree with the OP; all those fools in the cabinet led by the court jester deserve at least 5 weeks off. Let's hope they're booted out for good.

I have to be fair as a poltical fan its pure theater.

I always liked politics , tried studied it for a while as a youngster as a policical activist , as I often found it so intriguing .

If there is a postive from all this , I've learnt so much about parliamentary procedure during the last few years than any course could have taught me.

There was a parliamentary expert on tonight, saying a lot of this is uncharted territory , and she couldn't predict the next outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have to be fair as a poltical fan its pure theater.

I always liked politics , tried studied it for a while as a youngster as a policical activist , as I often found it so intriguing .

If there is a postive from all this , I've learnt so much about parliamentary procedure during the last few years than any course could have taught me.

There was a parliamentary expert on tonight, saying a lot of this is uncharted territory , and she couldn't predict the next outcome.
    Here's a scenario

The Government call a vote of no confidence in themselves.
    This is not so bizarre as their own MPs have helped Corbyn tie their PMs hands.

The vote is held and the opposition vote to support them to keep them in power.

The laughing gnome has a lot to answer for and he really has created an amazing upside down situation.

Anyway we have to leave or democracy is finished in the UK.

Here's a scenario

The laughing gnome has a lot to answer for and he really has created an amazing upside down situation.

The laughing gnome Johnson is finished. Thank goodness democracy reasserted itself last night. It makes me feel proud to be British again.

Here's a scenario

We would have been out almost six months ago if some of those who are now withdrawing the whip from one nation Conservatives had supported the Prime Minister at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The laughing gnome Johnson is finished. Thank goodness democracy reasserted itself last night. It makes me feel proud to be British again.
    Fedral British