+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore to WBA - 8 Mil!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Zohore to WBA - 8 Mil!!

I don't think it's much in the current market.

On his day he is the best striker in the division now I know he's not the nicest footballer but he has all the physical attributes.

Wba look like a very good team if can gel early on.

I think there's a chance you can spend that money and he gets you promotion if he doesn't feature I'm sure could get a decent price for him

I'd start him personally in our current team, 8 mill isn't a lot of money now look what the jacks have turned down and also what Bristol paid for the cb and also what it was rumoured the price for their striker as well

Re: Zohore to WBA - 8 Mil!!

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I don't think it's much in the current market.

On his day he is the best striker in the division now I know he's not the nicest footballer but he has all the physical attributes.

Wba look like a very good team if can gel early on.

I think there's a chance you can spend that money and he gets you promotion if he doesn't feature I'm sure could get a decent price for him

I'd start him personally in our current team, 8 mill isn't a lot of money now look what the jacks have turned down and also what Bristol paid for the cb and also what it was rumoured the price for their striker as well
    Oli McBurnie scored as many goals last season as Zohore has in his time with us