Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    In U23 squad v Bodmin?
    WTF?
    Isn’t he in the U.S.?

Re: Etheridge?

In U23 squad v Bodmin?
    WTF?
    He is? He flew to Albuquerque with the rest of the squad less than 24 hours ago so I highly doubt that! Obviously, it's possible.

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityLive/...047564288?s=19

Hope Bodmin have confused with Smithies.
    You appear to be relying quite heavily on information provided by Wales Online and tweets to their twitter account. Half of what they produce is drivel and the other half is made up. They 'prophecised' that Gareth Bale had already signed for Man Utd last March - still waiting for that one. They are also behind the Aiden Flint rumours today - no sign of that one anywhere else as far as I know. They have also stated that us Cardiff fans are in a state of 'shock' over Zohores departure. Think I will wait for more reliable sources thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You appear to be relying quite heavily on information provided by Wales Online and tweets to their twitter account. Half of what they produce is drivel and the other half is made up. They 'prophecised' that Gareth Bale had already signed for Man Utd last March - still waiting for that one. They are also behind the Aiden Flint rumours today - no sign of that one anywhere else as far as I know. They have also stated that us Cardiff fans are in a state of 'shock' over Zohores departure. Think I will wait for more reliable sources thanks.
    Shock that we actually got £8million for him?

Bodmin FC have tweeted he's playing. Presumably they might know as the game kicks off in under 4 hours. It's worth suggesting and worth putting on here. This is literally the ****ing point of this forum, to discuss Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Bodmin FC have tweeted he's playing. Presumably they might know as the game kicks off in under 4 hours. It's worth suggesting and worth putting on here. This is literally the ****ing point of this forum, to discuss Cardiff City.
    Don't you come on here talking football mate, we all want racist and homophobic abuse from other posters!

Mr Corbyns posts were taken directly from Wales Onlines 'Cardiff City' twitter page, as were some of the tweeted replies. Not sure how Etheridge can be in two places at once - thousands of miles apart. If you had read further down the page under Bodmins tweet, you would see that there are a number of replies refuting he was playing, including one via his fiancee saying he is in America.

Mr Corbyns posts were taken directly from Wales Onlines 'Cardiff City' twitter page, as were some of the tweeted replies. Not sure how Etheridge can be in two places at once - thousands of miles apart. If you had read further down the page under Bodmins tweet, you would see that there are a number of replies refuting he was playing, including one via his fiancee saying he is in America.
    Ok, great. He's seen it, it's relevant and he's posted it. What's the big deal?

Consider yourself well and truly told off! You should know by now that anything even mildly critical of the club, or an opinion that in any way challenges any decision made by the club - or in this case, if any news hasn't been communicated via the club's official channels - then he'll pour complete scorn on it. As you say, an ideal candidate for a message board contributor

This is literally the ****ing point of this forum, to discuss Cardiff City.
    That’ll be the day

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    That’ll be the day
    To be fair, we've actually got 4 pages on Zohore. Beats a Morrissey or Tommy Robinson post.

Can't see it. What would be the point? If he's not going anywhere then he is still in the states with the 1st team. If he's on the move then he isn't playing for the u23s ahead of a transfer.

I guess the only reason would be he had to come home for some reason and so he is playing down there instead. I'm assuming it's just a mistake

I should think the most likely thing is that Bodmin have made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I think you might be right there .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He didnt get DMLs permission before starting the thread.
    I will enquire of DML before I repost anymore rubbish.
    🖕

I will enquire of DML before I repost anymore rubbish.
    🖕
    No need for that old boy. Just stop believing and posting everything you read on Wales Online twitter pages.

Ah the old ‘I'm in America love’ alibli, 😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think you might be right there .
    Bodmin should be Moor careful 🤪

Team news to be posted shortly: https://twitter.com/cf11academy?lang=en

.....it's Smithies!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bodmin should be Moor careful ��
    Boom boom !

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bodmin should be Moor careful ��

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Have you asked your correspondents in Bodmin?