+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leon Jeanne

Leon Jeanne

Re: Leon Jeanne

Saw him once playing in a friendly against Merthyr Tydfil. Their defence found him nigh on unplayable!!

He was always quite nippy!

What he could have been.... :-(

Lucky not to go down, no doubt he will end up back behind the door soon enough, the twat.

Absolute cretin. That man has shit for brains. Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Absolute cretin. That man has shit for brains. Scum.
    Well put.

You see kids with terrible disabilities trying so hard to make good with what they have , and then you have this arse and a few like him .

Played against him when he played for the carpenters arms quite a few years ago. Before kick off he looked very overweight but I couldn’t think where I knew his face from. I realised about 20 mins in, he already had a brace, and everyone was calling him Leon. He scored another 3 and flicked the ball over my head in the second half with a rainbow flick as well. Different class to any other player and he looked in the worst condition. He was still quick and strong though. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Played against him when he played for the carpenters arms quite a few years ago. Before kick off he looked very overweight but I couldn’t think where I knew his face from. I realised about 20 mins in, he already had a brace, and everyone was calling him Leon. He scored another 3 and flicked the ball over my head in the second half with a rainbow flick as well. Different class to any other player and he looked in the worst condition. He was still quick and strong though. What a waste.
    I watched him closely when he first arrived. He could have been a top player, he had so much natural talent. Unfortunately he was in the last chance saloon when he came to us.

He tore the Jacks apart in that welsh cup game, truly looked a different class

I popped down to see him play for Bath City when he was making a comeback, he wanted to impress Bath City and then move back into the league, it never worked out ? ? ? not sure what happened

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I popped down to see him play for Bath City when he was making a comeback, he wanted to impress Bath City and then move back into the league, it never worked out ? ? ? not sure what happened
    Drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

He's never played more than 12 games for any team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's never played more than 12 games for any team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Jeanne
    It's because he is shit. Talent is a required element of being a pro footballer and nobody questions whether had talent. However he did not have the dedication, desire, organisation, discipline or bravery to be a professional footballer. As such he was useless. The sooner we all forget him, the better.

My mate managed him at 15 years old I think he was playing for the Civil service at the time when QPR signed him.
    My said he used to turn up with mates in a stolen car back then.
    Most talented player my mate had ever seen but totally wasted mainly due to his unstable background.
    Very sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I watched him closely when he first arrived. He could have been a top player, he had so much natural talent. Unfortunately he was in the last chance saloon when he came to us.
    I did too, he showed brilliant flashes, he looked a bit overawed by the crowd, shame terrible waste of talent, and now he's a complete waste of space!

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy View Post
    some people here are ****ing stupid
    Do go on...

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Do go on...
    Yeah I'm a bit confused too

some people here are ****ing stupid
    I must be one of them, given up trying to figure out this reply😱

former professional footballer in different class to anyone in the carpenters arms side shock
    He was stating the fact because he was involved, bit strong calling him stupid in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He was stating the fact because he was involved, bit strong calling him stupid in my opinion.
    Yeah, someone's chippy

How the hell can you cause £2500 damage to a Renault Clio!!

International

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    How the hell can you cause £2500 damage to a Renault Clio!!
    That's insurance claim damage, not real damage