+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga on his way

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Manga on his way

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    This is my concern.

We also now need additional cover at RB too; as we've got Peltier and I'm not convinced Jazz will still be here come the deadline (not that you can rely on him staying fit anyway). There's a certain welsh international available who could do a job at RB for us; certainly in a back-up capacity.
    We've got Bacuna who can play at right back and if Neil Warnock could bring himself to have Cameron Coxe or Ryan Price (who Hull and Portsmouth were, reportedly, interested in a few months ago) in the first team squad, then I'd say that would be sufficient if Peltier maintained the standard he showed last season, but, assuming he'll not be prepared to use what he sees as youngsters, Chris Gunter would be a decent, pretty cheap, short to medium term solution.

Re: Manga on his way

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    We've got Bacuna who can play at right back and if Neil Warnock could bring himself to have Cameron Coxe or Ryan Price (who Hull and Portsmouth were, reportedly, interested in a few months ago) in the first team squad, then I'd say that would be sufficient if Peltier maintained the standard he showed last season, but, assuming he'll not be prepared to use what he sees as youngsters, Chris Gunter would be a decent, pretty cheap, short to medium term solution.
    Bacuna at right back. Shudder. Zero positional sense.