+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OUR MAN FLINT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OUR MAN FLINT

Stick him up front with Patterson to rough up the opposition 👍 we have a rep to maintain 😀

Selling Manga for £3 million and buying Flint for £4 million plus is not good business in my book. I'll be very disappointed if we start with Flint and Morrison next year - bound to happen - as they are so similar and so basic in their approach. Warnock's duty should be to leave us in a better position than when he arrived and having just one CB under 30 doesn't satisfy that criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Selling Manga for £3 million and buying Flint for £4 million plus is not good business in my book. I'll be very disappointed if we start with Flint and Morrison next year - bound to happen - as they are so similar and so basic in their approach. Warnock's duty should be to leave us in a better position than when he arrived and having just one CB under 30 doesn't satisfy that criteria.
    Some people-That last sentence-feckin unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Some people-That last sentence-feckin unbelievable
    It's his last club. He's done a huge amount but if we're no better than when he arrived (before he came we were bouncing from one short-term plan to the next) then he hasn't done enough to have a great legacy.

It's his last club. He's done a huge amount but if we're no better than when he arrived (before he came we were bouncing from one short-term plan to the next) then he hasn't done enough to have a great legacy.
    I've been watching the City well over 40yrs and if he does no more he's got a fantastic legacy.How many city managers do you know have managed to unite a totally disenfranchised set of supporters not to mention his on field achievements.Best in my time.

International

Who decided what the criteria are?