+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OUR MAN FLINT

Re: OUR MAN FLINT

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Selling Manga for £3 million and buying Flint for £4 million plus is not good business in my book. I'll be very disappointed if we start with Flint and Morrison next year - bound to happen - as they are so similar and so basic in their approach. Warnock's duty should be to leave us in a better position than when he arrived and having just one CB under 30 doesn't satisfy that criteria.
    Some people-That last sentence-feckin unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    6 foot 5.
    Very good header of the ball.
    Wins a lot.

Little to no direction on the header, rarely looks for a player and focuses mainly on clearing it and “getting it forward” - a lot of the time to frustration of midfielders.

Dangerous in the opposition box, particularly for corners or free kicks.

Terrible tendency to go route one constantly when better options are available.

Passionate.
    Gives everything every game.

I liked him.
    Should fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Some people-That last sentence-feckin unbelievable
    It's his last club. He's done a huge amount but if we're no better than when he arrived (before he came we were bouncing from one short-term plan to the next) then he hasn't done enough to have a great legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Couple of nice finishes among this lot;-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzz6x_bISs

Thinking about it, we have been told for years that the wurzels are a fine passing side, so maybe we're signing someone who can spray the ball around and bring it out from the back after all.
    Shocking cover of C'mon feel the Noize from Oasis

Sounds like he will fit in fine with Warnock's tactics of by passing our midfield.😀

International

Selling Manga for £3 million and buying Flint for £4 million plus is not good business in my book. I'll be very disappointed if we start with Flint and Morrison next year - bound to happen - as they are so similar and so basic in their approach. Warnock's duty should be to leave us in a better position than when he arrived and having just one CB under 30 doesn't satisfy that criteria.
    Who decided what the criteria are?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    6 foot 5.
    Very good header of the ball.
    Wins a lot.

Little to no direction on the header, rarely looks for a player and focuses mainly on clearing it and “getting it forward” - a lot of the time to frustration of midfielders.

Dangerous in the opposition box, particularly for corners or free kicks.

Terrible tendency to go route one constantly when better options are available.

Passionate.
    Gives everything every game.

I liked him.
    Perfect!
    😍

It's his last club. He's done a huge amount but if we're no better than when he arrived (before he came we were bouncing from one short-term plan to the next) then he hasn't done enough to have a great legacy.
    I've been watching the City well over 40yrs and if he does no more he's got a fantastic legacy.How many city managers do you know have managed to unite a totally disenfranchised set of supporters not to mention his on field achievements.Best in my time.