Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Mbwana Samatta.

  1. #1

    Mbwana Samatta.

    Just saying like!

  2. #2

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Be a great signing but loads of clubs interested.
    8m

  3. #3

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Just saying like!
    Galatasaray are in negotiations with Genk. I'll believe this rumour when he's doing the ayatollah in a blue shirt.

  4. #4

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Isn't he small and nippy? Can't see Warnock being interested in him.

  5. #5

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Isn't he small and nippy? Can't see Warnock being interested in him.
    Yes but think of the song. Bacuna Samatta.

  6. #6

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes but think of the song. Bacuna Samatta.
    What a wonderful phrase

  7. #7

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What a wonderful phrase
    ain't no passing craze

    Which is the most Warnock line of all time.

  8. #8

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What a wonderful phrase
    It's a possession free, philosphy

  9. #9

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Linked with premier league clubs as well as European teams with Europa League/Champions League football. Doubt Cardiff are involved in obtaining his signature.

  10. #10

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Isn't he small and nippy? Can't see Warnock being interested in him.
    Can you remind how tall was Chopra

  11. #11

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Can you remind how tall was Chopra
    I must have missed when Warnock managed Chopra.

  12. #12

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I must have missed when Warnock managed Chopra.
    Maybe we're signing Flint to play centre forward - when's the last time a City player scored fifteen goals in a season?

  13. #13

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Pedro Missing my point eh!

  14. #14

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Pedro Missing my point eh!
    I don't know what your point is. Chopra did well here under Jones who played a very different style to Warnock!

  15. #15

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe we're signing Flint to play centre forward - when's the last time a City player scored fifteen goals in a season?
    2010-11, Bothroyd got 20. That's a long time ago!

  16. #16

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't know what your point is. Chopra did well here under Jones who played a very different style to Warnock!
    OK i'll explain you do not have to be six foot plus to score goals, hence my naming chopra, I did not mention anything about managers or style of play, can you understand that?

  17. #17

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    OK i'll explain you do not have to be six foot plus to score goals, hence my naming chopra, I did not mention anything about managers or style of play, can you understand that?
    You're missing his point mate. He said Warnock usually doesn't sign small strikers, not that small strikers don't score goals.

  18. #18

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe we're signing Flint to play centre forward - when's the last time a City player scored fifteen goals in a season?
    Acute observation,trouble is we'd all be screaming in Manga had gone with no incoming replacement , we had to fill that area as Bamba may not fulfill a fulls season in fitness so perhaps a center back was needed ?

  19. #19

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's a possession free, philosphy

  20. #20

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You're missing his point mate. He said Warnock usually doesn't sign small strikers, not that small strikers don't score goals.
    What he said.

    Small strikers are perfectly acceptable, and if we signed Aguero I'd expect Warnock might change his style to accomodate him. With Bamba and Morrison the ball would still sail over his head . I don't think Warnock would spend 10m on a striker that isn't exactly his usual type.

    If you have heard something about Samatta though, please say so! And I'm certainly not saying it's wrong but I'd just be surprised.

  21. #21

    Re: Mbwana Samatta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You're missing his point mate. He said Warnock usually doesn't sign small strikers, not that small strikers don't score goals.
    Yes that was exactly my point. Governor I assume you totally misread it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •