+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bananas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Interesting take on a little joke that I would make to anyone on the forum
    The last 25 seem to be almost exclusively on Farmer Ronnie's or WB posts but I take your point

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The last 25 seem to be almost exclusively on Farmer Ronnie's or WB posts but I take your point
    On WB's maybe but not Farmer Ronnie, although the one thread was about both of them so I dunno if that counts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    On WB's maybe but not Farmer Ronnie, although the one thread was about both of them so I dunno if that counts
    Yeah fair enough. I got so confused by this multiple id ying and yang and both Ronnie and WB offering to meet in Beddau with duelling laptops that when I decided to spend a bit more time here I thought the easiest way back in was to ignore some of the historical noise and just chat to Farmer Ronnie. Just have to see what crops (pun intended) up I suppose!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah fair enough. I got so confused by this multiple id ying and yang and both Ronnie and WB offering to meet in Beddau with duelling laptops that when I decided to spend a bit more time here I thought the easiest way back in was to ignore some of the historical noise and just chat to Farmer Ronnie. Just have to see what crops (pun intended) up I suppose!

I'm always at work these days so I don't have time to read all the threads, I'm pretty sure I'm more confused than you