Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
I get the impression whenever I post on here that I am communicating with a group of moronic, know all, twelve year olds, who have nothing better to do than sit at their keyboards pulling anything the manager, club or players do to pieces and all appearing to know everything there is to know about the team and running the club, even though quite a few of them rarely, if ever, actually go to games. There also appears to be a paranoia about people having alternate accounts for some reason, as if this makes the accuser a better person or more reliable poster and gives them the moral high ground. Since I first posted in 2015, I have consistently tried to take a positive outlook about the team and challenge the people on here who do nothing but complain/moan and then try to discredit and ridicule anyone who disagrees with them. Well tough if you dont like it. I am entitled to my views/opinions just as much as you or anyone else. This is a forum/message board after all.
This messageboard is the people that contribute. There are no paid writers/reporters or affiliation to the club. If I felt the way you do, I don't think I'd waste my time coming on here. You spend most of your time complaining about other posters.