+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How’d We Get On Last Night/Early Morning?

International

Re: How’d We Get On Last Night/Early Morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'd say it was more raising a valid point than moaning.
    Come on now don't be silly. We all know that anyone who disagrees with or questions dml is moaning by definition
    (hmmm I wonder if dml is rudy's alt account? Better not mention that.)

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Come on now don't be silly. We all know that anyone who disagrees with or questions dml is moaning by definition
    I can assure you I am not Rudy. I just joined for a bit of chit-chat, and to reminisce about my favourite player Dathanial Mendes Liang

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I can assure you I am not Rudy. I just joined for a bit of chit-chat, and to reminisce about my favourite player Dathanial Mendes Liang

International

Gotta love it

As long as we get through the tour without any injuries it will be a success. I'd have to think the only reason for being there is down to fitness, all that work in the extreme heat and altitude can only set them up well. They could've found much better competition in North America (and quite frankly better cities).

International

Quote Originally Posted by tdob (in Toronto) View Post
    As long as we get through the tour without any injuries it will be a success. I'd have to think the only reason for being there is down to fitness, all that work in the extreme heat and altitude can only set them up well. They could've found better competition in North America (and quite frankly better cities).
    Could there be a financial aspect to their destinations??

I get the impression whenever I post on here that I am communicating with a group of moronic, know all, twelve year olds, who have nothing better to do than sit at their keyboards pulling anything the manager, club or players do to pieces and all appearing to know everything there is to know about the team and running the club, even though quite a few of them rarely, if ever, actually go to games. There also appears to be a paranoia about people having alternate accounts for some reason, as if this makes the accuser a better person or more reliable poster and gives them the moral high ground. Since I first posted in 2015, I have consistently tried to take a positive outlook about the team and challenge the people on here who do nothing but complain/moan and then try to discredit and ridicule anyone who disagrees with them. Well tough if you dont like it. I am entitled to my views/opinions just as much as you or anyone else. This is a forum/message board after all.

I can't see it. The USL teams they're playing don't have big budgets, maybe around ~500K US per season on player salaries so can't see them getting much money from it. It's also weird that they go from Texas/New Mexico to Edmonton of all places! They will be playing in a 60,000 seat stadium there but cant see the crowd being more than 5-10K?

I doubt it. They're playing NASL teams in smaller markets.

International

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I get the impression whenever I post on here that I am communicating with a group of moronic, know all, twelve year olds, who have nothing better to do than sit at their keyboards pulling anything the manager, club or players do to pieces and all appearing to know everything there is to know about the team and running the club, even though quite a few of them rarely, if ever, actually go to games. There also appears to be a paranoia about people having alternate accounts for some reason, as if this makes the accuser a better person or more reliable poster and gives them the moral high ground. Since I first posted in 2015, I have consistently tried to take a positive outlook about the team and challenge the people on here who do nothing but complain/moan and then try to discredit and ridicule anyone who disagrees with them. Well tough if you dont like it. I am entitled to my views/opinions just as much as you or anyone else. This is a forum/message board after all.
    I agree with you totally and fully defend your right to say what you think about any topic raised.
    Happily I rarely if ever attack any particular player or the manager so I can rest easy in the glow of your approbation.

International

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I doubt it. They're playing NASL teams in smaller markets.
    Understood. i wqs actually thinking of deals between owners rather than gate money advertising or any of the other potential revenue streams. i don't know enough about how these things work to comment whixh is why I asked.

Understood. i wqs actually thinking of deals between owners rather than gate money advertising or any of the other potential revenue streams. i don't know enough about how these things work to comment whixh is why I asked.
    There might be some partnership/deals with player personnel. That about as much as I could see happening.

That's 2 goals from 2 set pieces then on tour. None from open play.

This is starting to look familiar. Will we ever get someone ever again who can actually score goals relatively consistently?
    yes Patterson

I agree with you totally and fully defend your right to say what you think about any topic raised.
    Happily I rarely if ever attack any particular player or the manager so I can rest easy in the glow of your approbation.
    its the same on the politics board, you can't have another view or cast doubt on their beloved politics ,no debate , just gets child like

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    its the same on the politics board, you can't have another view or cast doubt on their beloved politics ,no debate , just gets child like
    Is that the same Politics board that is dominated by Wales-Bales (or Ronnie Bird) and you? The one where attempts at debate are usually answered by deflection, gobbledegook, and the latest videos from Fox News to show Donald Trump is the people's champion against the Globalist Conspiracy? With a supporting cast that includes Nelson and Organ? That Politics board?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is that the same Politics board that is dominated by Wales-Bales (or Ronnie Bird) and you? The one where attempts at debate are usually answered by deflection, gobbledegook, and the latest videos from Fox News to show Donald Trump is the people's champion against the Globalist Conspiracy? With a supporting cast that includes Nelson and Organ? That Politics board?
    Shows how deluded he is.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

No, a completely different politics board.
    He means the politics board you're not reading properly because you have a delusion that everyone who disagrees with you is the same person.

I'm not usually rude I hope, but since you like trolling me all over the place with this bollocks about Wales Bales, why don't you have a debate with me about something ?

I'll start you off if you like - Donald Trump is the biggest obstacle in the world today to people who misinform you in order to use you as unwitting cannon fodder against the good guys.

I'm not in fact Wales Bales, and I don't know him or what he's previously posted, but in my short time here I've seen him demonstrate how very easy it is to play with your mind and make you firmly believe stuff that's not true. He did that, incidentally ,by offering you a few bits of misinformation which even you wouldn't miss and knowing that you'd believe it if you imagined that you'd worked it out for yourself.
    The fact that you were so easily hoodwinked gives us a clue about your ability or otherwise to spot the truth and judge reality, so I shall ask you whether you think it's possible that these very people who don't like Donald Trump for the reason I've stated might actually have misled you too ?

Shows how deluded he is.
    It's becoming some sort of weird psychological experiment now.

Wouldn't seem on the face of it we were but it seems a very different change in preparation to our previous pre seasons under Warnock.

Be interesting to know what prompted it. Perhaps he just fancied a change of scenery this year.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Wouldn't seem on the face of it we were but it seems a very different change in preparation to our previous pre seasons under Warnock.

Be interesting to know what prompted it. Perhaps he just fancied a change of scenery this year.
    Yes, it seems very un-Warnockish!!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This messageboard is the people that contribute. There are no paid writers/reporters or affiliation to the club. If I felt the way you do, I don't think I'd waste my time coming on here. You spend most of your time complaining about other posters.