+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Moroccan Jihadists sentenced to death

Moroccan Jihadists sentenced to death

Re: Moroccan Jihadists sentenced to death

Should lock them up for life, torture them every day and tell them that after a certain amount of time that they will be executed, but do not tell them when, they need to suffer first for what they done to those poor girls. perhaps then it will deter other scum from doing what they did

Easy way out for me, zero sympathy for them though.

The families of the victims should be allowed to choose how they are be executed.
    Scumbags.

Well you see, they come from a very different culture and belief system which is very different indeed from the Christian underpinned liberal democracy which existed in the UK before nations were abolished.
    It's not for us to tell them how to punish crimes in their own countries, and I very much doubt that anything short of death would be acceptable in those countries.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Well you see, they come from a very different culture and belief system which is very different indeed from the Christian underpinned liberal democracy which existed in the UK before nations were abolished.
    It's not for us to tell them how to punish crimes in their own countries, and I very much doubt that anything short of death would be acceptable in those countries.
    There are still nations (sadly)

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Should lock them up for life, torture them every day and tell them that after a certain amount of time that they will be executed, but do not tell them when, they need to suffer first for what they done to those poor girls. perhaps then it will deter other scum from doing what they did
    That is not the kind of country that I would want to live in

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That is not the kind of country that I would want to live in
    Agreed.

Torturing people who commit atrocious crimes like this makes you no better

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    There is a truckload of people in the world already. we are kinda oversubscribed so if you can't play nicely then no real sympathy from me when you get executed. I'd rather jail for life than execution, but I won't shed a tear if they choose to kill what is essentially biohazard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There are still nations (sadly)

I'm very interested indeed why you would take that view.