+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FNT-Theme Space /Moon

Re: FNT-Theme Space /Moon

Moon River first recorded in 1961 8 years before man allegedly walked on the moon.

Some of you old skinheads will remember this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHDBn7TL4JM

wow 55 replies surely the most replied FNT in the history of CCMB . didn't expect that

just to prolong it a bit longer think i can get away with this tune on this theme

just like heaven - the cure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3nPiBai66M

a top tune from most say the king of rock n roll . to me buddy holly or Chuck berry were the best

blue moon of kentucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLb99I86pE4

Starting to really like these guys

ps does anyone else remember seeing the moon landings on TV? My folks got my out of bed to watch the guys walking on the moon, live on TV. Hard for me to get my sleepy mind around!

Oh, and there's this

Surely this top the lot from the great man :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

The strory line

1) Space Oddity
    2) Starman
    3) Ashes to Ashes
    4) Hello Spacebo
    5) Blackstar

And someone cleverly created a time line story (theory which we will never know the truth since star-man has left)

Space Oddity:
    Major Tom was a Astronaut who was sent on a basic mission to orbit the earth, something happened to his ship in which he had to perform a spacewalk to fix, during this he made a major error either intentionally or unintentionally he freaks out and tellsground control in which they try to help him he can't so he becomes sad and goes through the stages of grief which starts with anger, he was angry at what happened so he said "This is major tom to ground control i really made the grade" meaning i really messed up and he went sright to the depression stage where he says "Tell my wife i love here very much" ground control tries to tell him to calm down to where he went to acceptance "Here i am floating on my tincan far above the moon planet earth is blue and theres nothing i can do" which states his space capsual went out of earth orbit and the began to drift off into space.

2 Starman:
    Major tom crash landed on a planet possibly Mars, where he tried to radio back but was never able to but he got music from radio station that he relaxed and listned to thinking of his plan to get back to earth or get off the planet. He possibly saw god or aliens in space who he called a starman they began to talk to him helping him coupe with what was going on, He is told to look out the window to see earth and how close he could be and get back.

3 Ashes to Ashes:
    Major tom fixes his radio and radios ground control and this is a rumer floating in the command center, "I heard a rumor from ground control" possibly talking about a young worker who was a kid when Tom left earth. He fixed his radio only long enough to sa one sentence "Im Happy Hope you're happy to" possibly stating that he is finally accented he will die in space, and ground control are sad hearing his voice knowing he is "Strung out in heavens high and reaching an all time low" Meaning he is happy but he is hittinga low because his health is deteriating from being out in space for a long time years even.

Hello Space boy:
    Major tom left they planet but in doing so he possibly died due to sickness. He is floating away covered in moon dust possibly heading to another planet which leads to the end lf his story BlackStar

Blackstar:
    Major toms body landed on a planet that has a small dwarf star as its sun this planet is tidally locked and is always in an eclipse at night. A race of alien beings find his body and take his skull and is worshiped as a god. His skull is coverd in jewels for becoming a famous astronaut and now he is being worshipped as David Bowie is as he is the one and only starman He is major tom. Starting off so small as a regular music writer to his major fame and to his death where he is always going to be rembed as a musical god

He wasn't like that when he did the laughing gnome.

Actually, he was very talented in fairness . I liked Breaking Glass and Diamond Dogs .
    I haven't been to Wales for many years, but I remember seeing " The Man Who Fell To Peices" in the Capitol Cinema in Cardiff.

Personally I thought this was the definitive musical homage to space travel

if we're gonna keep this thread going how about we slightly change the theme to weather . sun , rain , windy clouds etc

love this one

here comes the summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQPMLV2ITs

Candy floss stuck on your nose when your donkeys name was rose
    anybody remember when music was just a bit of fun?,
    how did we get to the hate filled lyrics of rap, and grime i think its called?