+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Semi Ajayi

Semi Ajayi

Seems to be getting interest from WBA after doing a good job at Rotherham.

In recent years we seem to have done well with cbs, don't remember the lad ever getting much of a chance here.

Re: Semi Ajayi

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Seems to be getting interest from WBA after doing a good job at Rotherham.

In recent years we seem to have done well with cbs, don't remember the lad ever getting much of a chance here.
    I saw £1.5m mentioned yesterday. He found his feet and kicked on at Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I saw £1.5m mentioned yesterday. He found his feet and kicked on at Rotherham.
    He most definitely turned things round, made his own luck, and will finally get a shot at the big time. Definitely landed on his feet and things are looking up for the lad. Just a matter of time before he’s gracing the big leagues and making a name for himself on the big stage.

Which would you rather have in one year's time: I) Morrison, Bamba, Neslon and Ajayi or ii) Morrison, Bamba, Flint and Nelson?

The latter costs about £4-5million more.

I have a supplier who is a Rotherham fan. He said Adeji is a good player, but makes a lot of mistakes.

Let’s face it, if he had stayed here he would have rotted in the under 23s.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Which would you rather have in one year's time: I) Morrison, Bamba, Neslon and Ajayi or ii) Morrison, Bamba, Flint and Nelson?

The latter costs about £4-5million more.
    The latter

He's never quite made the step up to full stiffy

West Brom complete £1.5m signing of Rotherham's Semi Ajayi - https://www.expressandstar.com

Albion have completed their second permanent signing in two days, adding Semi Ajayi to the squad

The versatile 25-year-old has been signed from Rotherham United for an initial fee in the region of £1.5m rising to a potential £2m with add-ons.

He has signed a four-year contract at the Baggies, who have more than doubled his salary, following an impressive season in the Championship for the Millers, scoring eight goals from defensive midfield despite being relegated.

---------------------------

Ajayi and Zohore both on the bench for Albion at Scunthorpe this afternoon