Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
You, and your alleged alter ego, have a hugely inflated opinion of yourselves if you really think half of the forum were discussing who you were and I say that as someone who has spent too much time doing it recently - I have had my say on the matter and, having done so, I'll leave it there.

I'm rarely shocked by posts on message boards but I am by that one. I think that's because I had a much higher expectation of you because of your other writings.

It's immensely unfair to say I've got an inflated ego on that basis. I didn't IMAGINE that every time I tried to post here I got a response about WB did I ?
Actually I make a point of not guessing what anyone is thinking because that's often different to what they say or write. Whilst I'm on that subject , I don't CARE what they think either.
I do care when people call me a liar, which I am not !

You really shouldn't complain that you've spent too much time on it either because you kept returning to it, not me.

I had tried to engage you in football conversation if you recall all that stuff about friendlies at Ton Pentre etc, and I did that to get the focus off this puerile bollocks. I will admit that I chose you to do this because I thought you were an "elder statesman" here who might see through the situation and quietly intervene to calm it down.

That didn't work, and it made me feel worse because you seem to have joined in rather than been the marker for fair play I'd expected .