+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brexit and trade

Re: Brexit and trade

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Oh really ? I'm very sorry if I wrongly included you in the gang of trolls Taunton.
    My fault entirely and I'm particularly sorry since I was quite rude in my reply to you.

It's no excuse whatsoever, but I get such a lot of unjustified bile from so many people on this subject that it must have made me trigger happy ! Im sure you can see that what you said was open to misinterpretation but it was my mistake and I should have read back over the previous posts .
    Of course you have nothing to apologise for - I'm the one who should apologise and I do unreservedly .

I hope you can forgive my mistake because I regret it greatly .
    Don't Taunt the Blue Genie, he's got a memory like an elephant!

I wasn't taunting him , I was absolutely sincere

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This wonderful offer is not being taken up as I thought it would , which is very confusing when you look back a few days to the certain statements by some that WB and RB were in fact like a Superman and Clark Kent character , only split by glasses and a lively Cape.
    I think I've found Ronnie Bird's "trusted third party".

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    My post wasn't directed at you. And if you think that I have something to apologise for you are deluded. Perhaps you have imagined me stating something I didn't. Funny, that.
    I haven't said anything about who he is/isn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Spooky, eh?

I know who he isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Spooky, eh?
    It almost feels like anybody who disagrees with him is bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself for somebody who is so lacking in intellectual rigour. Birdie sussed you all out in a few days, but I must admit I did wonder why it took him so long!
    If you apply your own self-proclaimed intellectual rigour to what I posted you will see that I wasn't making any claims for myself (some of us don't) but was commenting on the inappropriateness of life on mars' allusion. That was all. No need to constantly invent things that aren't there. That seems to be a habit you share with 'Birdy'.

It almost feels like anybody who disagrees with him is bullying.

No please don't say or think that. Listen, my apology to Taunton was absolutely genuine. If I misconstrued his comments I'm very sorry.

I'm slightly less inclined to extend that to you because you certainly have joined in, whether you've chosen your words carefully or not.
    Nonetheless ,I'm more than happy to " shake hands" and forget it because it is bollocks after all.

I must say though that I'm the very last person to expect anyone to be careful what they say to me. I'm a believer in total free speech and I wouldn't want anyone to pull punches. When I spoke of bullying I did note that it's not a method which is ever going to get to me and in fact I'm from a generation which was taught to stand up to bullies , which i hope I've always done.

It also explains probably why I've made such a point of arguing the toss about this WB bollocks.

I tried engaging the other Bob Wilson in conversation because he seemed to be a mature and sensible type , but I was dissapointed when he turned out to be less shrewd and fair than I thought.

I tried reasoning with people , but they weren't open to that.

I tried inviting people to check and I emailed the moderator/administrator asking him to check my I.D

I even tried offering to bet money with anyone who insisted on their story.

The final choice then is to just leave , fall into line with the political opinions of Jon 1959 and Rudey who are the instigators and ring leaders, or stand up for myself.

Listen, I don't like lies or liars, and that's why I'm not going to see a big lie written time and time again without challenging it.

I haven't joined in with anything. You made what I saw as a ridiculous claim re Hitler and I argued it. I havent mentioned the alt account thing because frankly I couldn't give a shit.

I don't really see walesbales on here because UK politics isnt Hollywood enough for him so I wouldnt know if your posts are similar to his or not.

No please don't say or think that. Listen, my apology to Taunton was absolutely genuine. If I misconstrued his comments I'm very sorry.

I'm slightly less inclined to extend that to you because you certainly have joined in, whether you've chosen your words carefully or not.
    Nonetheless ,I'm more than happy to " shake hands" and forget it because it is bollocks after all.

I must say though that I'm the very last person to expect anyone to be careful what they say to me. I'm a believer in total free speech and I wouldn't want anyone to pull punches. When I spoke of bullying I did note that it's not a method which is ever going to get to me and in fact I'm from a generation which was taught to stand up to bullies , which i hope I've always done.

It also explains probably why I've made such a point of arguing the toss about this WB bollocks.

I tried engaging the other Bob Wilson in conversation because he seemed to be a mature and sensible type , but I was dissapointed when he turned out to be less shrewd and fair than I thought.

I tried reasoning with people , but they weren't open to that.

I tried inviting people to check and I emailed the moderator/administrator asking him to check my I.D

I even tried offering to bet money with anyone who insisted on their story.

The final choice then is to just leave , fall into line with the political opinions of Jon 1959 and Rudey who are the instigators and ring leaders, or stand up for myself.

Listen, I don't like lies or liars, and that's why I'm not going to see a big lie written time and time again without challenging it.
    Don't upset him he will haunt you forever 🙂😁

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't upset him he will haunt you forever 🙂😁
    It's hard not to haunt you when you start every facking thread. Don't worry though, like a room of chimps each banging a typewriter eventually something you write will make sense.

Gazarnemplatt

It is important to identify who the spreaders of disinformation are and listen to what they have to say, as they are the ones who tend to promote the current talking points. These guys save me a lot of time when I am trying to figure out what is going on in the world.

Bit confused by that. I don't think you'll gather much from J59 or Rudey do you ? They're not consciously spreading disinformation , they just repeat it like parrots and they wouldn't pass an 11+ working together with a copy of the Encyclopaedia Britannica on the desk.
    I think it's an ambitious project to figure out what's happening in the world - much more practical to work out what's not happening and subtract it from what you've been told !

Bit confused by that. I don't think you'll gather much from J59 or Rudey do you ? They're not consciously spreading disinformation , they just repeat it like parrots and they wouldn't pass an 11+ working together with a copy of the Encyclopaedia Britannica on the desk.
    I think it's an ambitious project to figure out what's happening in the world - much more practical to work out what's not happening and subtract it from what you've been told !
    They have an uncanny ability to do just that, and I am very grateful for the free service!